This article is about the Oukitel U23 Review with Pros and Cons.
Here comes another new smartphone from Oukitel in the U series. It’s called U23 which has pretty good specs. It comes with wireless charging, 6 GB RAM, face recognizing technology, fast charging, etc. So to know about them in details let’s review the Oukitel U23 with pros and cons.
Below are the lists of Oukitel U23 advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy Oukitel U23 (Pros and Advantages):
1. The first is for the massive display which has a size of 6.18 inches in diagonal. Resolution is 2246×1080 pixels which provides a high pixel density. The screen-to-body ratio is 95% and 18:9 is the aspect ratio.
2. The processor of the device is Helio P23 which has a clock-speed of 2.0 GHz. Its powerful enough to run most of the applications without any noticeable problems or issues.
RAM & GRAPHICS
3. For multitasking the smartphone comes with 6 GB of RAM. It’s enough to run dozens of apps at the same time. You won’t experience any memory problems.
4. Next up is the graphics which is powered by ARM Mali-G71 MP2 GPU. Many of the graphic intensive games works without any drop in frames speed or lagging issues.
MEMORY & CAMERA
5. The amount of secondary memory it has is 64 GB. And out of that it has around 56 GB left for the user.
6. Primary optics is of 16 megapixels5 resolution which has a 2 MP alongside to make it a dual set-up. The front camera is of 8 megapixels.
7. The operating system of Oukitel U23 is the latest version of Android 8.1 which is of Oreo. And regarding future software updates there is no word from the company, however you will receive updates in terms of security and bugs.
8. Here are the lists of sensors it has which are accelerometer, ambient light sensor, geomagnetic sensor, proximity sensor and gyroscope.
9. On the rear it has a fingerprint scanner. You can setup up to five fingers at max. The sensor can recognize from all 360 degrees angles and that too very fast.
10. For wired file transfer it has the USB Type-C reversible connector. Means technically it also supports USB OTG cable for connecting fash drives.
BATTERY & FAST CHARGING
11. The rated battery capacity is 3500 mAh which is large enough to last at least for a couple for a days if you are a normal user. However an extreme user will definitely need to recharge more than once during the day.
12. And yes the battery does support fast charging technology which can charge the battery in just 120 minutes from zero percent to hundred percent.
BODY MATERIAL & OTHERS
13. Another Oukitel U23 advantages is that it supports wireless charging for the battery. However do note that the company does not provide the charging pad with box, means you will have to purchase separately.
14. And here is the last one which is about the face recognition feature. You can unlock the smartphone with your face.
Reasons Not to Buy Oukitel U23 (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. The first Oukitel U23 cons is that the display does not come with neither Corning Gorilla Glass nor Asahi Dragontrail Glass.
2. And another disadvantages is that it does not have near field communication or simply NFC.
My Verdict: Despite a couple of cons its still a very good one. However if you are looking for a better alternative smartphone then follow this link.