This article is about the Acrylic 3DCSTAR P802-MHS 3D Printer Review with Pros and Cons.
These days there are tons of 3D printers in the market, both online and offline. Some are dirt cheap with compromise in features. And others are ridiculously expensive. But there are some which are cheap and also works like a premium one which does not requires to break the bank. I am talking about the Acrylic 3DCSTAR P802-MHS 3D Printer. So without wasting any more time lets review the product in details.
Below are the lists of Acrylic 3DCSTAR P802-MHS advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy Acrylic 3DCSTAR P802-MHS 3D Printer (Pros and Advantages):
1. The first advantages over many other 3D printers is that this one supports off-line printing. Means without any computer you will be able to print. There is a memory card slot which supports SD card and its the medium though which you will have to transfer your pre-designed soft copy. Sure there is also a way to connect to computers as the traditional method.
2. Now offline printing in 3D may be a bit difficult without knowing what are the conditions like speed, layer thickness, etc. etc without a computer. But with the inbuilt LCD screen its very easy as it shows printing information directly which is extremely easy to manipulate. The LCD screen has four rows for displaying information.
3. A dual cooling fans is available for speeding up the solidification process of the extruded filament. Compared to other 3D printers this one cools the object very fast. No need to wait for internal solidification.
4. The structure of the device is made out of metal steel material. Its more stable and also durable at the same time. Unlike others which shakes the structures this one does not shakes at all.
5. In the XY axis its maximum speed is 3000 mm/min and in the Z axis its speed is 200 mm/min. So overall that translates to 40 to 120 mm per second which by the way is incredibly faster than most 3D printers.
6. With a thickness layer ranging from 0.1 to 0.4 mm its well above the standards of achieving great accuracy. The output structures are extremely sharp and smooth.
7. And the last pros is the print size which can literally print up to 220x220x240 mm volume. That’s a very large size for the kind of price tag that you can possibly get.
Reasons Not to Buy Acrylic 3DCSTAR P802-MHS 3D Printer (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. The only cons which I find is that it takes about 2 to 3 hours to setup the entire rig. If you have never custom built a PC then fitting all the parts together of this device might be a challenging but in the process it will be a great learning. Also there is a full documentation which serves as the entire process to fit the parts together.
My Verdict: One of the best 3D printer at the given price tag. In case if you are looking to get it at a very low price then follow the link below.
So, that’s all about the review. If you have any question ask in the comments section below.