This article is about the AGM X1 Review with Advantages and Disadvantages.
Recently AGM a new Chinese smartphone manufacturer has launched their latest smartphone. Design wise its a pretty rugged smartphone along with some very good specifications. Now without wasting anymore time lets review the AGM X1 4G Phablet with pros and cons along with some problems and issues.
Below are the lists of pros and cons review of AGM X1 which can be also considered as advantages and disadvantages (Issues and Problems).
Reasons to Buy AGM X1 4G Phablet (Advantages and Pros):
1. The 5.5 inch Super AMOLED screen comes with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. Its a full HD display with a pixel density of 401 ppi (pixels per inch). Its a Samsung made panel.
2. Coming to the engine its rocked with a 1.5 GHz octa-core Snapdragon 617 chipset. Running even the most graphic intensive games does not creates any lags, hangs or heating issues or problems.
3. Speaking of lagging it does not at all as its powered by a 4 GB RAM for multitasking. Its enough to runs multiple apps all at the same time.
4. The internal memory is of 64 GB and out of that 56 GB is available to the user. Apart from that it comes with a dedicated memory card slot which is expandable up to 128 GB. Means it unlike other Chinese devices it does not use the SIM card slot for microSD card.
5. Now the next advantages is pretty interesting. Its a waterproof smartphone, means its officially an IP68 rated device. It can be waterproof till one meters for a period of 30 minutes at max.
6. On the back there is a two 13 megapixel sensor with f/2.0 focal aperture. The dual camera setup really helps in producing good quality images especially in low light conditions. The dynamic range is very good as well in outdoors.
7. The device does supports NFC (near field communication) technology.
8. There is a fingerprint scanner on the front panel which is below the display. TO be precise its resided over the home button. How is the speed in recognizing? Its fairly quick which take not more than 0.2 seconds.
9. Apart format he fingerprint sensor there are G-sensor, proximity, gesture sensor, ambient light sensor and gyroscope.
10. It supports dual SIM and yes it does supports 4G VoLTE for making voice calls over 4G LTE networks.
11. Another pros is that the battery is insanely huge with a capacity of 5400 mAh. You can expect nowhere less than 2 days of usage. For normal user it can power up the device for more than 4 days.
12. Now as the battery is very large now there must be a fast battery charging feature. It comes with Quick Charge 3.0 as the fast charging technology which can charge up to 85% in just 60 minutes.
13 And the last is that its a rugged smartphone. The back cover will never fall apart as there are physical screws everywhere. However remember that its not a shock proof smartphone.
Reasons Not to Buy AGM X1 4G Phablet (Disadvantages, Demerits, Cons, Issues, Downsides and Problems):
1. The 5400 is large and its a good thing but they are non removable which means removing them would require a technician. However its not a major cons or problems.
2. The software is not Android Marshmallow, it runs on the 2014 Android software which is Lollipop. Today Android Marshmallow is everywhere. But if you are not interested in the software other than the rugged hardware then you are good to go as Android is still providing software updates.
3. Another AGM X1 disadvantages or cons is that the device weights 210 grams which is about 50 grams heavier than most 5.5 inch devices. But remember that its a rugged device.
4. For display protection from scratch it neither have Corning Gorilla Glass or Asahi Dragontrail Glass. Does it mean it does not have any screen protection? Well that’s not the case as all today many non Gorilla Glass devices are protected with other third party glass manufacturers which are not so famous like Corning. Gorilla is famous because of extensive advertisement.
My Verdict: A fully fledged rugged smartphone. In case if you want to get it at a very low price then follow the link below.