This article is about the Alfawise T1 Mini PC Review with Pros and Cons.
Alfawise has been doing great in the Tablets and Smart TV box business. Now they have entered the Mini PC sector where their new device is called the Alfawise T1 Mini PC. The current selling price seems reasonable when the compared with the specifications. Anyway without further ado lets do the Alfawise T1 Mini PC review with problems and issues or pros and cons.
Below are the lists of Alfawise T1 Mini PC advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy Alfawise T1 Mini PC (Pros and Advantages):
1. The first reason to get is for the processor which is powered by a very powerful CPU. Its the latest Intel Gemini Lake Celeron N4100 CPU which has a clock speed of 2.4 GHz. Yes it is a quad-core that has been coupled with 4 MB L2 as its cache memory. The performance of the processor is as powerful as a $400 laptop. It does the job as a daily entertainment, casual work for media editing and office stuffs.
2. Along with the CPU it has been coupled with 4 GB of DDR4 RAM. One thing I really liked is the operating frequency of the RAM which has an insane speed of 2400 MHz. To put into perspective that is as speed as the processor.
3. For graphics it comes with an embedded GPU. Means its not a dedicated one, again considering the price tag of the product its fine. Anyway the graphics is the Intel HD graphics 600 GPU. The operating frequency is from 250 MHz to 750 MHz which I believe is decent.
4. Another advantages of Alfawise T1 Mini PC is that the maximum resolution it supports is up to 4K.
5. For wireless file transfer it supports Bluetooth 4.0 and Wi-Fi at 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz frequency.
6. Out of the box the internal memory is of 64 GB which is a 5.0 eMMC chip. You can also insert a 512 GB M.2 SSD or a HDD up to 2 TB.
7. There are two USB ports. One is a USB 3.0 and the USB 2.0 is the other.
8. Next Alfawise T1 Mini PC pros is that it supports USB Type-C reversible connector.
9. There are not one but two HDMI ports. And yes both are standard HDMI ports. At the same time you can connect to two 4K resolution displays.
10. It also comes with the old school display port which is the VGA port. With that you will be able to connect display outputs which does not have HDMI ports.
11. For ultra file transfer speed it comes with the standard RJ45 connector. The maximum speed it can transfer file is up to 1000 Megabits per second. It is also the same port for connecting wired internet connection.
12. Out of the box you will find the operating system to be Windows 10. It even supports the virtual voice assistant Cortana.
13. And the last is the amount of power consumption which is very very low. At max it requires is just 36 watt of power.
Reasons Not to Buy Alfawise T1 Mini PC (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. The first and the only downside I found is the absence of 5.1 surround sound output. I can understand if it is a smart TV box, but its a computer which should really have.
My Verdict: Probably one of the best at the given price tag. However if you are looking for a better alternative mini PC then follow this link.