This article is about the Alfawise Tab Tablet PC Review with Pros and Cons.
Recently Alfawise has launced yet another tablet in the $160 price bracket. Specs wise its a very good tablet, but the question is does in real it justifies the price. So to discuss them in details lets review the Alfawise Tab Tablet PC with pros and cons.
Below are the lists of Alfawise Tab Tablet PC advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy Alfawise Tab Tablet PC (Pros and Advantages):
1. The 7.9 inch display comes with a 2K Retina panel. Technically it has a resolution of 2048×1536 pixels which means it is a QXGA display. The pixel density is very high due to the smaller display. Colors do pop very well with good amount of saturation and brightness.
2. Next advantages is the engine which comes with a 1.6 GHz Mediatek processor. Its the MTK8173 CPU which is a quad-core chipset that has no any problems in either heating or lagging.
RAM & GRAPHICS
3. For multitasking it comes with 4 GB of RAM. Under first time booth it has arounf 2.1 GB left for running applications.
4. The GPU is IMG GX6250 which is decently powerful enough to run most of the graphic intensive games without any noticebale issues.
MEMORY & CAMERA
5. The secondary memory is of 64 GB and out of that it as around 56 GB left for the user.
6. The primary camera on the rear is 8 megapixel and on the front is 5 megapixel. Both of them takes decent quallity in good lightning and low lightning conditions.
7. The operating system of Alfawise Tab Tablet PC is Android 6.0 which is the Marshmallow verison. It may not be the latest version but with 100% stock Android experience with no bloatwares its a very good and clean OS.
8. The important lists of sensors it has are gravity sensing system, gyroscope, light sensing system and accelerometer.
9. As it have the USB Type-C reversible connector USB OTG cable is obviously supported.
10. Another great reason to buy the tablet is for the massive battery. It comes with 6200 mAh capacity which can lasts up to 3 days without recharging in between.
11. And the last is the build material. Its made out of premium Aluminium metal which is very light and looks elegant at the same time.
Reasons Not to Buy Alfawise Tab Tablet PC (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. The only down side I found is for the absence of protection from Corning Gorilla Glass for the display.
My Verdict: For the given price tag its a very good tablet. However if you are looking for a better alternative tablet then follow this link.