This article is about the Alfawise Tab Tablet Review with Pros and Cons.
The company Alfawise has launched a new tablet at a very good price. It’s called Tab, pretty simple name. The main selling point of the device is for the display which is interestingly a 2K panel. There aren’t many tablets in this range with 2K screen. But like any others there are some cons as well. So let’s do the review of Alfawise Tab with pros and cons.
Below are the lists of Alfawise Tab Tablet advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy Alfawise Tab Tablet (Pros and Advantages):
1. As I have said above that the main attention would be for the screen. It comes with a 2K Retina panel which has a resolution of 2048×1536 pixels. The pixel density is very high. You can compare easily with the iPad Mini, I am talking about the quality of the display in terms of colors, brightness and contrast ratio.
2. The engine is powered by a 1.6 GHz MTK8173 chipset from Mediatek which is a quad-core. It can over-clock up to 2.0 GHz which helps when running powerful applications.
RAM & GRAPHICS
3. The primary memory for multitasking is of 4 GB. Out of that it has around 2.2 GB left after initial boot.
4. For gaming the graphics is handled by IMG GX6250 GPU. It’s a fairly powerful GPU which can handle graphic intensive applications without any problems.
MEMORY & CAMERA
5. The amount of internal memory it has is of 64 GB. Out of that you will actually have around 56 GB as the rest will be consumed by the system software.
6. The resolution of the primary camera is 8 megapixels and the secondary camera is 5 megapixels.
7. Here are the lists of important sensors that it has. They are accelerometer, gyroscope, gravity sensor, proximity sensor and ambient light sensor for adpaptive brightness control.
8. The type of the USB port is USB Type-C reversible connector. Means it can also support USB OTG cable for connecting flash drives.
9. Under the hood it comes with a very large battery capacity. Its rated value is of 6200 mAh which can last you more than a couple of days.
10. The entire body of the tablet is made out of Aluminium metal. No wonder for the light weigth.
Reasons Not to Buy Alfawise Tab Tablet (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. The operating system is not the latest version of Android. Its the 2015 version of Android which is Marshmallow. Follow this link for a tablet with Nougat 7.1 operating system.
My Verdict: If you can take the above disadvantage its a good to go. However if you are looking for a better alternative tablet then follow this link.