This article is about the Alldocube M8 Tablet Review with Pros and Cons.
Recently Alldocube has launched a new tablet which is in the M series. Its called M8 which comes with good specs and features. The selling price of the tablet is also pretty great. Now I have written this post to talk about the goods and bads of the device. So lets review the Alldocube M8 Tablet with Pros and Cons.
Below are the lists of Alldocube M8 Tablet advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy Alldocube M8 Tablet (Pros and Advantages):
1. The display of the tablet is 8 inches which holds a resolution of 1920×1200 pixels. Means technically it has more pixel density than a full HD screen. The quality of the panel is good in terms of color, brightness, saturation and contrast levels.
2. Next up is the engine which has been rocked with a 2.6 GHz processor from Mediatek. It’s the latest Helio X27 CPU which is a deca-core processor. You won’t find a better chipset on a tablet of this price tag. Even under extreme usage you won’t notice any lagging problems or hanging issues.
RAM & GRAPHICS
3. For multitasking the Alldocube M8 Tablet has 3 GB of RAM. Out of that it has around 1.6 GB left the user for running other applications.
4. The tablet is also very good for gaming. It’s powered by ARM Mali T880 MP4 GPU. The maximum operating frequency of the GPU is 875 MHz which is fast enough to deal with graphic intensive applications.
MEMORY & CAMERA
5. Internal memory is 32 GB which can be further expanded up to 128 GB with the help of a microSD card.
6. The rear camera resolution is 5 megapixels which supports auto-focus and has LED flash too. On the front the resolution is 2 megapixels.
7. Out of the box the Alldocube M8 Tablet runs on the latest version of Android Oreo. The company will push software updates every now and then in terms of bugs and security. Plus the operating system is a clean stock Android which has no any bloatwares or unnecessary applications.
8. Yes the tablet does support USB OTG cable for transferring files between pendrives and other flash drives.
BATTERY & FAST CHARGING
9. Battery capacity is 5500 mAh which is very large for a tablet of this size. Normally even a 10 inch tablet does not have 5000 mAh capacity. With that amount of capacity it can definitely lasts more than 2 days even for an avid user.
10. The battery does support fast charging with the supplied 5V/2A power adapter. Charging time requires about 3 hours to fully charge from zero percent to hundred percent.
BODY MATERIAL & OTHERS
11. Although the body material may not be metal but the plastic provides a very premium looks and feels too.
Reasons Not to Buy Alldocube M8 Tablet (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. The only cons I found is for the absence of Corning Gorilla Glass protection for the display.
My Verdict: For the given price tag its a very good one. However if you are looking for a better alternative tablet then follow this link.