This article is about the Alldocube X Review with Pros and Cons.
The Chinese tablet manufacturer Alldocube has launched a new tablet which is named X. Unlike other tablets it has been crowd funded on Indiegogo. Specs and features looks decent. Now I have publeished this post to talk about the good and bad of the tablet. So lets review the Alldocube X with pros and cons.
Below are the lists of Alldocube X advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy Alldocube X (Pros and Advantages):
1. The display of the tablet is 10.5 inches wide in diagonal which has a resolution of 2560×1600 pixels. Means it is a 2K display which is powered by Super AMOLED from Samsung. With that resolution it has a pixel density of 288 ppi (pixels per inch), aspect ratio of 16:10 and insanely high 100000:1 contrast ratio. Compared to many counterparts its probably one of the very best screen on a tablet.
2. Next up is the engine which is rocked with a 2.1 GHz processor from MediaTek. The model of the chipset is MT8176 which is a hexa-core CPU. It is definitely not one of the best CPU on a tablet but as a daily driver you won’t face any heating problems or lagging issues.
RAM & GRAPHICS
3. For multitasking the Alldocube X comes with 4 GB of RAM. When booted for the first time it has
4. Yes you can play most of the graphic intensive games without any noticeable lags. The graphics is powered by IMG PowerVR GX6250 GPU.
MEMORY & CAMERA
5. Internally it comes with 64 GB of ROM as its onboard memory. If you want to increase the memory you can do so with the help of a micro SD card that can take up to 128 GB.
6. Camera on the rear is 8 megapixel and 8 megapixel on the front as well.
7. Software or operating system of the tablet is Android Oreo. The version is 8.1 and yes you will receive software updates in terms of security.
8. Also it is one of the very few tablets to come with a fingerprint scanner. Yes you read that right, it has a fingerprint sensor which is as qucik and accurate as you would find on a smartphone.
9. The USB is a micro USB but it does support USB OTG cable for connecting flash drives.
BATTERY & FAST CHARGING
10. Battery capacity is something that its worth noticing. It comes with a massive 8000 mAh battery which is large enought to run at least 3 days even for an extreme user.
11. Being a large battery needs fast charging, and yes it does have it for its powered by Pump Express 2.0 which is a fast charging techology.
12. Despite having a large battery the dimension in terms of thickess is very slim. To be precise its 6.9 mm ultra-thin. And to top that its all metal unibody design which looks very elegant.
13. And here comes the last one which is about the sound. Its powered by AKM Hi-Fi sound which produces premium sound like that of Dolby Digital (may not be as good as Dolby but better than most tablets).
Reasons Not to Buy Alldocube X (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. The only cons I found in this tablet is that the display is not protected with Corning Gorilla glass.
My Verdict: Decent for the given price tag. However if you are looking for a better alternative smartphone then follow this link.