This article is about the Blackview A30 Review with Pros and Cons.
Its been a while for Blackview since their last smartphone launch. Now they have come with a new in the budget segment. Its called A30. Specs and features are vry decent when the price is considered. Now I have written this posts to talk about the resons for why you should purchase and also why you should not. So without any further ado lets do the Blackview A30 review with pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Below are the lists of Blackview A30 advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy Blackview A30 (Pros and Advantages):
1. The display of the smartphone is a standard 5.5 inch which has an aspect ratio of 19:9. The resolution is 1132×540 pixels which is a QHD+ panel. The color, contrast and saturation are all decent. Its also perfectly visible outside in bright day light. The maximum number of fingers the touch supports is five.
2. The engine is rocked with a 1.3 GHz Mediatek processor. Its the MTK6580A which is a quad-core CPU. Its powerful enough to run applications without any heating issues or lagging problems.
RAM & GRAPHICS
3. For multitasking the primary memory is of 2 GB. Considering the price 2 GB RAM is very decent.
4. Another Blackview A30 advantages is the GPU for gaming. It comes with ARM Mali 400-MP2 which has a maximum operating frequency of 500 MHz. You will be able to run many games without noticing any drop significant in frames speed.
MEMORY & CAMERA
5. For storing files it has 16 GB of secondary memory. Yes you do have the option to increase the memory up to 32 GB with the help of a micro SD card.
6. The camera on the rear is a dual type which are of 8 megapixels. The front is 5 megapixel. Maximum resolution the camera on the rear can recoed videos is 1080p.
7. Operating system is Android 8.1 which is the latest version of Android Oreo. And the best part is that its hundred percent stock Andorid without any bloatwares or unnecessary applications.
8. Under the hood its powered by a decently large 2500 mAh battery. For a normal user it definitely last throughout the day. Extreme users might need to recharge more than once.
9. Next Blackview A30 pros is the protection for the display which is protected by AGC AN Wizus Glass.
BODY MATERIAL & OTHERS
10. Although the body material is plastic, its a very premium one with smooth sides and edges.
11. And the last resosn to get is for the face unlock feature. Its basically a technology to lets you unlock the smartphone by just looking over the phone.
Reasons Not to Buy Blackview A30 (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. The only reason many won’t get the smartphone is for the absence of 4G LTE support.
My Verdict: If you are OK with just 3G then its a go to phone. However if you are looking for a better alternative smartphone then follow this link.