This article is about the Bluboo Edge Pros and Cons Review which has been launched in November 2016.
Bluboo is all about smartphones which are good and also cheap at the same time. This month they have launched their latest smartphone named Bluboo Edge 4G Phablet. At the current price tag at which they are selling online it would have the device to hold the “cheapest best smartphone” title. So lets get down to the business to review the Bluboo Edge 4G Phablet with pros and cons.
Below are the lists of Bluboo Edge advantages and disadvantages which can be also considered as pros and cons (Problems and Issues):
Advantages of Bluboo Edge 4G Phablet (Pros, Merits, Positives):
1. The display is a large 5.5 inch with curve design which has a resolution of 720×1280 pixels, means its an HD one with a pixel density of 294 ppi (pixels per inch). Interestingly the display is an OGS one from SHARP, means One Glass Solution is applied to make the screen curvy and thin at the same time.
2. As the display has edge to edge coverage it definitely requires a very hard glass to withstand accidental drops. And yes Bluboo didn’t compromise on that as it comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 for display protection from scratch and shattering.
3. The engine is driven by a 1.3 GHz Quad-core Mediatek chipset along with 2 GB of RAM for multitasking. For gaming performance its powered by Mali-T720. Overall the engine is decently built. No heating issues or problems is experienced even when graphic intensive games are played on it for longer period of time.
4. Internally it comes with 16 GB of memory and it also comes with a dedicated memory card slot which is a advantages. The external slot can hold microSD card up to 256 GB.
5. Both Bluboo Edge 4G Phablet is that both the primary 13 MP and the secondary 8 MP camera are from Sony. And quality wise it produces decent quality images in both natural and artificial lightning conditions. The video quality is also good.
6. The operating system comes pre installed with the latest version of Android Marshmallow. And yes there are no bloatwares or unnecessary apps, its 100% clean stock Android.
7. There is a fingerprint scanner below the display on the front panel which is insanely fast. It requires less than 0.1 second to unlock the device. Moreover it can register up to five fingers and 360 degree recognition feature is available as well.
8. Accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gravity sensor and proximity sensor are the important sensors that the device comes along with.
9. It has a built-in heart rate sensor which can help you to measure your heart rate and pulses as your daily health monitoring device.
10. Yes, VoLTE for making voice call over LTE networks is also supported.
11. The body is made out of metal, glass and plastic which are all elegantly streamlined. To be precise glass is on the front panel, metals are on the edges for the frame and plastic is on the back panel which is also very premium.
12. The display is so sensitive that you can even touch and operate while wearing gloves. Wet fingers can also operate on it without any issues or problems.
Disadvantages of Bluboo Edge 4G Phablet (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Issues, Problems, Negatives, Bugs):
1. The first cons or issues is that there are no dedicated navigational touch buttons below the screen. The home button where the fingerprint sensor is fitted serve as the navigation buttons. One light touch will serve as back key, two light touch will take you to the home. But this is not a big disadvantages as the on screen are always there.
2. And the last Bluboo Edge cons or disadvantages is the 2600 mAh battery capacity which is a little bit low if you are a heavy gamer or power user. But for all normal user its sufficient to last throughout the day.
My Verdict: Worth every bucks. In case if you want to get it at a very low price then follow the link below.