This article is about the CHUWI GBox Mini PC Review with Pros and Cons.
After a long period of time Chuwi has finally decided to launched a new product in the mini PC division. Its called GBox Mini which comes with tons of features. The specifications are very good when compared to other brands. No I have published this article to discuss on the good and bad things the product has. So lets review the CHUWI GBox Mini PC with Pros and Cons along with some problems and issues.
Below are the lists of CHUWI GBox Mini PC advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy CHUWI GBox Mini PC (Pros and Advantages):
1. The first one is the processor which comes with the latest Intel Gemini Lake N4100. It is a quad-core CPU which can over-clock up to 2.4 GHz on Turbo boost. The maximum power requirements is only 10 watts.
2. Next is the primary memory which comes with 4 GB of DDR4 as its RAM. 4 GB RAM is enough for many consumers but if its not then I am sorry to say that you do not have the option to increase the memory.
3. The graphics of the mini PC is powered by 9th Gen Intel HD GPU. The maximum operating frequency of the GPU is 700 MHz. It can decode 4K resolution videos flawlessly without any noticeable lags.
4. The internal memory of the CHUWI GBox Mini PC is 64 GB as its ROM. Yes I understand that its very low for a PC but don’t fear as it has an extra slot that can take up to 2 TB HDD of SATA type memory storage. And it also has a memory card slot that can take microSD cards.
5. The operating system of the mini PC is powered by Windows 10. It is a licensed one means you don’t need any keys or passwords to unlock the full feature of the operating system.
7. There are two standard USB ports, one is USB 2.0 and the other is USB 3.0 port.
8. Plus there is also a USB Type-C reversible connector which opens an opportunity to connect range of other devices.
9. Despite a very new device it has still has the VGA port which is very good to have. I am saying so as many other brands are abandoning the old school VGA port.
10. For connecting the device to a display it has the HDMI port which is the full 2.0 version.
11. Another CHUWI GBox Mini PC advantages is the Gigabit Ethernet port or also called the RJ45 connector.
12. The wireless communication feature are the dual band 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz Wi-Fi and the 4.0 version Bluetooth.
13. And the last pros is the Air Mouse which frees your hands. Means the remote operates 360 degrees in air sensing and can even operate behind walls.
Reasons Not to Buy CHUWI GBox Mini PC (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. The only limitation I found is that unlike in standard desktop PC there is no way to increase the primary memory, I am referring to the RAM.
My Verdict: You can safely buy without as there are no any major cons. However if you are looking for a better alternative smartphone then follow this link.