This article is about the Chuwi Hi9 Plus Review with Pros and Cons.
If you go to any Chinese website you will find Chuwi as the most trusted tablet brand. They have been a very long time in the business. This time have launched and released a new tablet which is called Chuwi Hi9 Plus. Specs and features looks very interesting. Anyway I am here to review the Chuwi Hi9 Plus in details with pros and cons along with problems and issues as well.
Below are the lists of Chuwi Hi9 Plus advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy Chuwi Hi9 Plus (Pros and Advantages):
1. The display of the tablet is a large 10.8 inch panel which is very comfortable for gaming and watching movies. The technology of the screen is an IPS LCD which has a resolution of 1600×2560 pixels maing it a 2.5K resolution. The colors, brightness and saturation are all pretty even with good vieiwng angles.
2. Next advantages of Chuwi Hi9 Plus is the engine which comes powerd with a 2.6 GHz Helio X27 from Mediatek. Its a very powerful CPU which is interentingly a deca-core CPU. Under extreme usage you won’t notice any heating problems or lagging issues.
RAM & GRAPHICS
3. For multitasking the tablet comes with 4 GB of RAM as primary memory. When booted for the first time the RAM left is around 2.1 GB for running other applications.
4. As I have mentioned above that the tablet is very good for gaming. The graphics is powered by ARM Mali-T880 GPU which has a maximum operating frequency of 875 MHz.
MEMORY & CAMERA
5. The secondary memory comes with 64 GB out of which it has about 56 GB left for the user for installing applications and storing files. And yes there is also a memory card slot which can take up to 128 GB.
6. The camera on the rear is 8 megapixels and so does on the front which is of 8 megapixels. Both the sensor takes decent quality images in outdoors and indoors as well.
7. Out of the box the operating system of Chuwi Hi9 Plus is powered by the latest version of Android Oreo. Yes it is a 100% stock Android tablet without any bloatwares ot third-party applications.
8. In terms of sensors it has gravity sensing system and light sensing system (proximity). You can’t expect more sensors as its only a tablet.
9. You can insert a USB OTG cable for file transfer between pendrives and external hard drives.
BATTERY & FAST CHARGING
10. The main selling point of the tablet is for the 7000 mAh battery capacity. Its a very massive one which can run the device continuously for up to 10 hours.
11. Despite a large battery the overall weigh of the tablet is only 500 grams which is incredibly light compared to others.
12. Now the most important one which is regarding the supoort of 4G LTE SIM card. Yes you read it right that it does have a SIM card slot for internet and voice calling. Other wireless technology are of Bluetooth 4.1 and dual band Wi-Fi 2.4G/5G.
13. Here comes the last one which is that the company have provided a stylus and a full size docking keyboard.
Reasons Not to Buy Chuwi Hi9 Plus (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. The first disadvantages is that the display has not been protected with Corning Gorilla Glass.
2. And the second one is that there is no fingerprint sensor, follow this link for a tablet with fingerprint scanner.
My Verdict: Despite some cons its still a pretty good tablet with 4G capability. However if you are looking for a better alternative tablet then follow this link.