This article is about the CHUWI HiBox Mini PC Review with Pros and Cons.
Smart TV boxes are great but they aren’t powerful. So what’s more powerful and also portable like smart TV box which can be used for media consumption. Well then look no further than the HiBox Mini PC. Its more than just a TV box, its a fully loaded powerful computer with tons of features like a regular PC. The only difference is that its ultra portable. So lets do the CHUWI HiBox Mini PC review. I have explained in pros and cons style.
Below are the lists of CHUWI HiBox Mini PC Advantages and Disadvantages which can be also considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy CHUWI HiBox Mini PC Android 5.1 + Window 10 Dual OS 64bit (Pros or Advantages):
1. For processing it comes with the latest and most importantly very powerful Intel X5-Z8350 CPU. Its a Quad-core processor which runs flawlessly without any over heating issues.
2. Next advantages is that for gaming performance or any graphic intensive related stuffs its powered by Intel Gen8 HD graphics which is an integrated one. 3D games and 3D videos are also playable.
3. For multitasking it comes loaded with 4 GB of DDR3 RAM which is very generous by CHUWI when the price is taken into account. It does not lags at all.
4. For wireless connectivity its equipped with Bluetooth 4.0 and 2.4G + 5G dual-band Wi-Fi. 5G Wi-Fi is not available even in many laptops which are priced even higher than this one.
6. Now the operating system is the most interesting part. Its because it comes loaded with two OS, one is Android 5.1 and the other is Windows 10. The later runs on 64 bit platform. Its always good to have dual OS.
7. Other connectivity features includes 3.5 mm audio jack, DC power port, Gigabit Ethernet port, HDMI port, microSD card slot, USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 which the way all are hardware connectors.
8. Inside the box it comes with a 2.4GHz Air Mouse remote controller which can be used when the Mini PC is connected to a TV. It can be used like any regular TV remote, in fact it has more features than that.
9. And the last pros is that all those powerful features are packed into a single block of hardware which weights only 200 grams. Its insanely light and feels barely anything as its weights less than half the weight of a small tablet.
Reasons Not to Buy CHUWI HiBox Mini PC Android 5.1 + Window 10 Dual OS 64bit (Cons, Disadvantages, Issues, Problems, Downsides):
1. The only CHUWI HiBox Mini PC cons which I found is the low internal memory of only 64 GB eMMC flash. It can be expanded up to expandable up to 128 GB. Sure you can connect external hard drive, memory card, pen drives etc. But the inbuilt memory could have been a bit higher. Other than this there are no any issues or problems.
My Verdict: Don’t look for others. In case if you want to get it at a very low price then copy this coupon “GBCWH” follow the link below to apply.
FOR BEST CHINESE PRODUCTS FOLLOW THE BANNER BELOW: