This article is about the Chuwi Hipad Tablet Review with Pros and Cons.
The Chinese tablet manufacturer giant Chuwi has launched a new product. It’s called Hipad. It is the first one from then without a number attached to the product name. Like all their previous devices this one also comes with pretty good specs. Now in this post I am going to talk about the bads and goods of the tablet. So let’s review the Chuwi Hipad Tablet with pros and cons along with problems and issues if any.
Below are the lists of Chuwi Hipad Tablet advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy Chuwi Hipad Tablet (Pros and Advantages):
1. The display of the tablet is of 10.1 inches wide in diagonal. The technology is IPS panel which has a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. Means it’s a full HD screen which has an OGS full lamination on top of it. The aspect ratio is 16:10 which has screen-to-body ratio of 72%. Pixel density of the display is 224 ppi (pixels per inch).
2. The engine is rocked with a 2.6 GHz CPU. Its the insanely Helio X27 processor which is a deca-core chipset. It also has the CorePilot 3.0 with Tri-Cluster support for three distinct processor levels.
RAM & GRAPHICS
3. For multitasking the tablet comes with 3 GB of LPDDR3 RAM. When booted for the first time it has about 1.7 GB left for the user for running applications.
4. Next is that for gaming it has been powered with Mali T880 GPU which is pretty powerful for a tablet.
MEMORY & CAMERA
5. Another is the internal memory which has 32 GB. Yes you can increase the memory up to 128 GB as it comes with a micro SD card slot.
6. There are cameras on both the ends. The primary is of 5 megapixels and the secondary one is also a 5 megapixel. The maximum video resolution it can take is up to 720p@30fps.
7. Another great advantages of the tablet is that tablet is that it comes with Android Oreo as its operating system.
8. Here are the lists of sensors which are G-sensor, accelerometer and ambient light sensor.
9. Yes it does support USB OTG cable for file transfer through pendrive or external hard drive.
BATTERY & FAST CHARGING
10. Another great reason to buy is for the battery which comes with a 7000 mAh capacity. With that much of power it can run continuously for 10 hours which is very very good.
11. And here comes the last one which is regarding the body material. It’s entirely made out of metal thereby giving it a very light weight. The overall weight is 490 grams. In terms of thickness its 8 mm thin.
Reasons Not to Buy Chuwi Hipad Tablet (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. The first cons of the tablet is that there is no protection for the display. Means it does not have Gorilla Glass.
2. Another is that there is no fast charging technology. Means charging the massive battery will take a while lot of time.
3. It also does not have a fingerprint scanner. Follow this link for a tablet with fingerrint sensor.
4. Finally the type of the USB is not Type-C, it’s just a standard micro USB port.
My Verdict: Despite a couple of cons it’s still a good tablet. However if you are looking for a better alternative tablet then follow this link.