This article is about the Chuwi Ubook Tablet PC Review with Pros and Cons.
Recently Chuwi has made a campaign on Kickstarter for their upcoming tablet PC which is a competitor to the Windows tablet market. The best selling point of the device is for price at which it will be sold for. It’s cost just a fraction of what Microsoft is selling. I this post I am going to talk about the Chuwi Ubook Tablet PC review with pros and cons.
Below are the lists of Chuwi Ubook Tablet PC advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy Chuwi Ubook Tablet PC (Pros and Advantages):
1. The display of the tablet is of 11.6 inches which is an IPS LCD panel. Resolution is 1920×1080 pixels which gives it a very high pixel density. Colors, contrast levels, brightness and saturation are all good.
2. The processor is powered by Intel which is the 2.2 GHz Intel M3 CPU. Yes it is quad-core processor which is powerful enough for a tablet that is not so expensive.
3. For multitasking the tablet comes with 8 GB of LPDD3 RAM as it primary memory. This is one of the very few tablet PC to come with this much of RAM.
4. Another advantages of the Chuwi Ubook Tablet PC is that it comes with 128 GB of onboard memory. The type of the memory is SSD.
5. Yes you do have the provision to increase the memory which can be expanded up to 1 TB of SSD.
SOFTWARE (OPERATING SYSTEM)
6. The operating system of the laptop is Windows 10 which is a full version that requires no any license keys.
PORTS & INTERFACES
7. The tablet notebook comes with 2 USB ports which both are 3.0 version.
8. Plus it also comes with a USB Type-C reversible connector.
9. For connecting the laptop/tablet to a larger screen it has the HDMI port. However do note that it’s a micro one.
10. The battery capacity is 30.4 Wh which can lasts up to 9.5 hours with a single charge.
11. This laptop comes with a backlit keyboard which is very useful in darkness.
12. The overall weight of the notebook is 760 grams which is pretty light. Thanks to the 9 mm thin form factor.
13. And here is the last one which is that it supports 1024 pressure-level of a stylus pen.
Reasons Not to Buy Chuwi Ubook Tablet PC (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. The first cons of Chuwi Ubook Tablet PC is that there is no Corning Gorilla glass protection.
2. And second is that the battery does not have the first charging feature.
My Verdict: Despite those two cons, it’s still a very good tablet cum notebook. However if you are looking for a better alternative Laptop then follow this link.