This article is about the Coolpad Mega 2.5D Problems, Issues and Cons.
Just like many other smartphones specification wise its OK. I mean the Coolpad Mega 2.5D offers some decent specs. For instance it comes with a 5.5 inch HD screen, 3 GB of RAM, USB OTG support, wide angle selfie camera, 8 MP primary camera from Sony, etc. etc. But there are some other stuffs which consumers won’t appreciate about the device. So I have published this Coolpad Mega 2.5D problems and issues article to let you know before purchasing from Amazon.
Below are the lists of Coolpad Mega 2.5D problems and issues. They can be also taken as cons, disadvantages, bugs, demerits, downfall or downsides:
1. The first problems or cons is the under powered 1 GHz quad-core chipset from Mediatek. If its a octa-core and 1 GHz it is considerable.
2. The battery does not have the ability to fast charge, means quick charging feature is not present.
3. Next Coolpad Mega 2.5D issues or drawbacks is that the front camera produces grainy and wavy images in low light and artificial lightning as well.
4. Many motion interactive games is not playable as the smartphone does not have a gyroscope sensor which is another cons or demerits.
5. Supports only one SIM if you insert a memory card or does not support memory card if you insert two SIM cards.
6. No Corning Gorilla Glass 3, Asahi Dragontrail Glass or any other glass for the protection of its display. This might not be a big issues for many who can live with a tempered glass.
7. The 2500 mAh battery is a bit low for users who uses the device primarily for internet surfing, playing games and watching videos.
8. And the last Coolpad Mega 2.5D issues or problems is that the navigational buttons are on the screen itself which is software controlled. Means there is no any dedicated ones outside the display.
My Verdict: Not good at the price tag, its just an under powered version of the Coolpad Note 3 Lite. But if you can look towards other brands for better alternatives then follow the link below.
Other Frequently Asked Questions:
Does the Coolpad Mega 2.5D offers fast battery charging technology?
– There is no any fast charging technology or quick charge for the battery.
Is there any network, signal reception or call drop problems?
– No, it is perfectly clear on both the ends.
What about the lagging or hanging issues?
– It neither lags nor hangs, but heavy gaming is not recommended though.
Does the Coolpad Mega 2.5D supports VoLTE networks?
– Yes, VoLTE is supported with the device.
Does the battery drain or have draining issues?
– No, the battery does not drain or have any battery related problems, but remember its a small battery pack.
Does the Coolpad Mega 2.5D offers NFC?
– No, it does not support NFC (Near Field Communication).
What about infrared sensor for IR blaster?
– Sorry to tell you that it does not have an infrared sensor for IR blaster.
Does the Coolpad Mega 2.5D have gyroscope sensor?
– No, there is no gyroscope sensor with the device.
What about the Coolpad Mega 2.5D heating issues?
– For normal usage like making calls, watching videos, playing small games and surfing the internet no heating problems is experienced. However if you do the opposite, I mean play extreme high end games or use the device while charging it will definitely heat.