This article is about the Coolpad Note 3 Lite Problems, Cons, Issues and Drawbacks.
Yes, the Coolpad Note 3 Lite is the rich feature smartphone when you consider the price at which the company is selling. But like as always with any other smartphones, the Coolpad Note 3 Lite has got some problems, issues and cons. But before diving into the problems and issues I would like to appreciate Coolpad by talking about the advantages or benefits of the device. The key advantages are fingerprint sensor, 3 GB of RAM, 13 megapixel camera sensor, 720p display, supports USB OTG cable, 1.3 GHz Quad-core, Dual SIM with 4G LTE, upgradable to Android Marshmallow and many more. Now lets get back to business which is about the cons of the device.
7 Below are lists of Coolpad Note 3 Lite Problems, Cons and Issues:
1. The first and the major problems or issues with the device are the bloatwares or unnecessary apps. I wonder what would cost them to not install any useless apps, I anything is necessary we users will install it ourselves. Yes you can uninstall the bloatwares but there is another problem, you can’t uninstall all of them. For that you will need to root the device but doing that is risky as it will terminate the warranty terms of manufacturer.
2. Next Coolpad Note 3 Lite Cons or Issues is that the camera performs very poor especially in low light condition. Jelly like effects are produced in indoor lightning. Plus the camera shutter speed is too slow for a 13 megapixel sensor.
3. No fast battery charging technology which is a huge huge cons. A fingerprint sensor is a toy as in the name of security it is nothing because it can be unlocked by anyone while you are unaware (sleeping) as it only needs your finger compared to a pin code. I would rather love to have a fast charging technology in a time constraint world.
4. The user interface Cool UI 6.0 of the Coolpad Note 3 Lite is stuffed with Android Lollipop, and boy it is dirty. What on earth would cost for the company to just install a clean stock Android?
5. Next is the Coolpad Note 3 Lite heating problems which is not an insane kind of heating issues but it definitely feels warm. It feels warmer than most smartphones when they are to be compared. The heat is experienced exactly on the processor while normal gaming and multitasking were performed. Although there is no any heating problems experienced with the battery in using the device while charging or without charging.
6. Another cons is that in harsh or direct sunlight the display is not clearly visible. Moreover despite being a 720p display with 294 ppi (pixels per inch) it is not so sharp or crisp.
7. And the last Coolpad Note 3 Lite Issues or Problems is the non backlit of the capacitive navigational touch buttons.
My Verdict: Rich in Quantity but Poor in Quality. However if you are looking for a better alternative then follow the link below.