The this article is about the Cubot Manito Advantages and Disadvantages Review.
At an unprecedented rate new smartphones are getting launched and released every month. Its making tougher and tougher for consumers to choose because many of them are very good at their price tag for what they are offering. And today we have a new kid on the block which is from Cubot called the Manito. You may have not heard of the brand before but they have been for a quite long time in the business. Now without wasting anymore time lets talk about the Cubot Manito pros and cons.
Below are the lists of Cubot Manito Advantages and Disadvantages which can be also considered as pros and cons.
Reasons to Buy Cubot Manito (Pros):
1. The first noticeable feature is the engine. I am talking about the CPU. Its powered by a 1.3 GHz Quad-core Mediatek chipset which is a 64 bit CPU. No over heating issues or problems is experienced even after used for longer period of time. It just feels warm.
2. Next Cubot Manito 4G smartphone pros is that for multitasking it comes with 3 GB of RAM which is more than enough for a budget price smartphone.
3. The graphics performance is also very good which is handled by Mali 720 MP2 GPU. However high graphic intensive game play is not recommended though.
4. Talking about the optics it is powered by a 13 megapixel sensor for the primary camera which is of Samsung. The color representation, saturation, contrast and hue are decent when the price is taken into account. The same goes for the 5 megapixel selfie camera.
5. The operating system is an Android Marshmallow which provides fluid experience without any lags or other issues.
6. Yes both the SIM card slots supports 4G LTE networks which is another Cubot Manito advantages or pros.
7. Many Chinese smartphones have shared memory card slot type. But that’s ain’t the case with this as it comes with a dedicated memory card slot which can be expanded up to 256 GB.
8. And finally the last is the display which is a HD panel with good amount of brightness and contrast levels. Due to the small size the device feels very compact and can be easily handle with one hand without any issues.
Reasons Not to Buy Cubot Manito (Cons, Bugs, Issues, Problems, Demerits, Drawbacks, Negatives):
The only disadvantages is the small 2350 mAh battery, but one should remember that its a small smartphone. Other than that for a smartphone that costs less than 100 bucks and with pretty good specs there is no any serious cons or disadvantages that I can possibly complain for. Means I can’t ask for a infrared sensor, NFC, gyroscope or any other which normally only higher priced smartphones are equipped with. So no cons or problems.
My Verdict: Its dirt cheap and above all its a good device. In case if you are looking for the lowest possible price then follow this link.