This article is about the Cubot P20 Review with Pros and Cons.
It has been a while for Cubot since their last last device launch. So recently they have launched a new smartphone called P20. Yes the name is referring to the Huawei P20 devices. Anyway in this article I am going to review the Cubot P20 with pros and cons along with problems and issues as well.
Below are the lists of Cubot P20 advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy Cubot P20 (Pros and Advantages):
1. The main attention for consumers is the display which comes with a 6.18 inch panel. It is relatively larger than most smartphones out there. Resolution is 2246×1080 pixels which means it is a full HD plus screen. There is a notch on the top where sensors are embedded. Aspect ratio of the display is 19:9 which is pretty tall.
2. Next up is the processor which is powered by a 1.5 GHz chipset from Mediatek. Actually it is the MTK6750T which is an octa-core CPU. As a daily driver its a decent processor if you are not a power user.
RAM & GRAPHICS
3. For multitasking the Cubot P20 comes with 4 GB RAM as its primary memory. When booted for the first time it has around 2.1 GB left for running other applications.
4. For gaming it comes with Mali-T860 MP2 which is a very decent GPU. It has a maximum operating frequency of 650 MHz which lets you run many of the graphic inrensive games from the Play Store.
MEMORY & CAMERA
5. Internally it has 64 GB of onboard memory as its secondary memory. Out of that it has around 56 GB left for the user to store files and install applications.
6. Next advantages of Cubot P20 is the oprtics. The primary is a dual set up which is a combination of 20 megapixels and 2 megapixels. The front camera is 8 megapixels. Both the camera takes decent quality images considering its price tag.
7. The operating system is Android 8.0 which is the latest version of Oreo. There are no any bloatwares or unnecessary applications.
8. Here are the lists of sensors, viz. ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, gravity sensor and accelerometer.
9. On the rear it has a fingerprint scanner. Its decent in speed and accuracy. The maximum number of fingers it can be set is five.
BATTERY & FAST CHARGING
10. And here is the last one which is regarding the battery. It has a 4000 mAh which is relatively large than most smartphones. It can easlily last up to a couple of days.
Reasons Not to Buy Cubot P20 (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. The first Cubot P20 cons is that there is no dedicated memory card slot, means it uses one of the SIM card slot.
2. Next is that the display is not protected with wither Corning Gorilla glass or Asahi Dragontrail Glass.
3. And here is the last one which is that there is no fast charging technology for the battery.
My Verdict: Its still a very very good device especially for the selling price. However if you are looking for a better alternative smartphone then follow this link.