This article is about the DF3 Integrated 3D Printer Review with Pros and Cons.
There are tons of 3D printer in the market but many are very complex to setup and operate. However there is one from a brand that spealizes in 3D printer which is very easy to use. It’s called DF3 Integrated 3D Printer which is being sold at a very reasonable price. So without any further ado let’s review the DF3 Integrated 3D Printer with pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Below are the lists of DF3 Integrated 3D Printer advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy DF3 Integrated 3D Printer (Pros and Advantages):
1. The best reason to get this one compared to others is for the zero setup or messyless connection. Means this 3D printer is an integrated design with no set up required whatsoever. Simply plug and print as per your design.
2. The printer can print an array of materials. They are PLA, HIPS, wood, PC, PVC and more. The quality are all very even without any noticeable difference.
3. There is a LCD screen on the device for monitoring the status while printing 3D objects.
4. Another great feature is for the one key to operation. Even a kid can print his or her toys.
5. It comes with an inbuilt software which is MOIRA. Yes the user have the option to customize as per their preference.
6. Unlike other brands the DF3 Integrated 3D Printer can even be cinnected to smartpohnes from where you can print your object with the help of an app. There are tons of app in the Google Play Store.
7. Next is the speed at which it can print. The range of speed which it can print is 0-150 mm/s which is pretty fast compared to it’s counterparts.
8. Details in the print is very good for it has an engraving accuracy or also known as print resolution is of 0.01 mm which is by far one of the best in the market. This is achieved with the ultra prececision 0.4 mm nozzle diameter. The layer thickness ranges from 0.60 mm to 0.4 mm.
9. You can print even offline, means sply plug your pendrive or memory card where your model is present and you will be able to print immediately.
10. The power required to run the device is just 60 watt.
11. Before printing other 3D printer requires rigorous adjustment in leveling, otherwise the final output becomes very unusable. But with this one the printer will automatically level, load and unload filaments.
12. And here comes the last one which is about connectivity. It comes with Wi-Fi for connection your smartpohnes.
Reasons Not to Buy DF3 Integrated 3D Printer (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. The only cons I found is the weight which is a bit heavy at 7.2 kg compromising in portability.
My Verdict: For the given price tag its a very good 3D printer. However if you are looking for a better alternative 3D printer then follow this link.