This article is about the DOOGEE Y6 Max 3D Pros and Cons Review.
Here comes another smartphone from DOOGEE a company which was founded in 2013. On paper the specs and features looks very promising especially from the pricing point of view. Now without wasting anymore time lets review the DOOGEE Y6 Max 3D 4G Phablet along with some problems and issues.
Below are the lists of DOOGEE Y6 Max 3D 4G Phablet advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy DOOGEE Y6 Max 3D 4G Phablet (Pros and Advantages):
1. The display comes with a massive 6.5 inch which is a full HD panel. Means it has a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels with a pixel density of 339 ppi (pixels per inch). It may not be the highest pixel density display but the color reproduction, brightness and contrast are very good with wide viewing angles.
2. Under the hood it comes with a 1.5 GHz Mediatek MTK6750 chipset for processing. Yes it is an Octa-core which runs fairly smooth without lags and most importantly without any over heating issues or problems.
3. Along with that its powered with 3 GB RAM for multitasking which is very decent by the way.
4. For gaming performance its worth what they are selling as it comes with Mali-T860 GPU. Yes its the MP2 variant. Even the most graphic intensive games runs pretty smooth without any noticeable issues at all.
5. The internal memory comes loaded with 32 GB out of which about 27 GB is left for the user. It can be further expanded up to 128 GB with a microSD card.
6. The primary optics 13 MP sensor captures good quality images in both natural and artificial lightning conditions. The front 8 MP has been interpolated with software from 5 MP and it turns out to be decent one especially when the price is taken into account.
7. Now the software part is no surprise is as it comes loaded with Android Marshmallow. You might be thinking will it be up-gradable to Android Nougat. Actually the manufacturer will not provide Nougat update but you can install manually using some third-party custom ROM.
8. Another DOOGEE Y6 Max 3D 4G Phablet advantages is that on the back below the dual-LED flash it has a fingerprint scanner. Its very accurate and recognizes very fast which takes less than 0.3 seconds.
9. Apart from fingerprint sensor it has accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gravity sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor.
10. Next advantages is that it comes with a very large 4300 mAh battery. You can expect to last at least a couple of days if its under battery saving mode. Of course there is fast battery charging technology which charges the device in less then 120 minutes from 0% t0 100%.
11. Viewing 3D content like real 3D movies on the display does not requires any glasses.
12. The entire body is made out of metal. To be precise its Aluminum which fells very premium while holding.
13. Actually not the entire body is metal as the front panel is laminated with Corning Gorilla Glass which is a curved 2.5D design.
14. And the last pros is the Hi-Fi audio technology which outputs very high quality sounds through the 3.5 mm port.
Reasons Not to Buy DOOGEE Y6 Max 3D (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. The first DOOGEE Y6 Max 3D cons or issues you would find is the weight which is about 253 grams. But again when you are baking a 6.5 inch device this is the amount of matter it would hold onto the device. Sure if the battery is reduced to 3000 mAh the weight will come down but who would compromise the battery to compensate weight.
2. Second is that there is no any dedicated slot for memory card. Means it uses up one of the SIM card slot which also means that the smartphone will become a single SIM device if you insert a micro SD card. But again there is at least an option to decide.
My Verdict: Worth every penny. In case if you are looking to get it at a very low price then follow the link below.
GEARBEST NEW YEAR DEALS: Follow the banner link below.