This article is about the FuriBee H801 Quadcopter Review with Pros and Cons.
More and more drones are arriving in the market every single day. And today I am here to talk about a new one which I think it worth sharing when the price is considered. Its from FuriBee which is a known brand in China. The model is H801 which is currently priced under $30. On paper the specs looks quite promising. So without any further ado lets review the FuriBee H801 quadcopter (drone) with pros and cons.
Below are the lists of FuriBee H801 Quadcopter (Drone) advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy FuriBee H801 Quadcopter (Drone) (Pros and Advantages):
1. The more the number of axis in a gyroscope the better it is for orientation. Boy this has 6 Axis gyroscope, means it has the ability to roll over to 360 degrees. It also has an inbuilt compass mode which makes it even better for flying. Over simply put this way, it has all the features for stability that a full size quadcopter comes with.
2. Next advantages is the camera which comes with a 2 megapixel sensor. Yes, the resolution is not that high but it is sufficient to record videos in 720p HD resolution. Quality is decent when thr price of the drone is taken into account. The camera has the ability to take still images while flying. Plus it has got the auto beautify feature.
3. Another great feature of the quadcopter is that it has got the one key return feature. It essentially returns the drone to the location where the remote control is present. Not all cheap drones have this one key return to home feature.
4. It is small and light enough to easily fit it in your pocket. To put into prespective its smaller than your regular 5.5 inch smartphone. The weight is of only 250 grams.
5. Now the question is up to how much distance it can travel when it will be disconnected. Well the maximum range of the FuriBee H801 drone is from 80 meters to 100 meters.
6. For controlling it comes with a dedicated remote control. The interface is very simple with two joystick. By the way the one key return button is present on the remote control.
7. And the last is that you can connect a smartphone over the remote control and monitor everything from flight to other important stats.
Reasons Not to Buy FuriBee H801 Quadcopter Drone (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. The main cons of the device is the flight time which is very less. To be specific the maximum time it can fly is up to 5 minutes. Yes the battery capacity is small of only 260 mAh which is less than a smartwatch. Plus the recharging time it takes is 90 minutes which is too long by the way. Follow this link for a quadcopter with atleast twice the flight time of this FuriBee H801.
My Verdict: Good for the price. However if you are looking for a better alternative one then follow the link below.