This article is about the Geotel AMIGO Pros and Cons Review.
Geotel a Chinese brand has launched their latest smartphone called Amigo. Seems like it is targeted for Spain and Mexico. The price at which is being sold is very reasonable. The specs and features are also good. So without any further delay let’s review the Geotel AMIGO in details along with pros and cons.
Below are the lists of Geotel AMIGO advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy Geotel AMIGO (Pros and Advantages):
1. The 5.2 inch screen has a resolution of 1280×720 pixels which gives it a pixel density of 282 pixels. The viewing angles is quite wide at 178 degrees. It is good in outdoors but it is a bit reflective under direct sunlight. Colors and saturation are all even.
2. The 1.3 GHz processor is the MTK6753 which is of Mediatek. Yes it is an octa-core CPU. For intermediate graphical games it has no issues in running. Its quite smooth and not lags at all. However if you play graphic intensive games like Asphalt 8 at the highest configuration it will definitely lag. By the way the graphic is of Mali-T720 GPU.
3. For multitasking the Geotel AMIGO has been shipped with 3 GB of RAM. Considering the price 3 GB is fine. When you boot the device for the first time it will have around 1.4 GB of RAM.
4. The internal memory of Geotel AMIGO is 32 GB. It leaves around 26 GB for the user. It can be increased up to 128 GB with a micro SD card.
5. The user interface vanilla UI is based on Android Nougat. It is very enjoyable to use. The operating system has no any bloatwares. Regarding future software upgrades I can speak for it. However you will receive security fixes.
6. The camera on the rear is a 13 megapixel sensor and on the front it is of 5 megapixel. Under good natural lightning condition it produces very good quality images. In low light conditions the images has some noise, but with flash it solves the issues. The LED flash on the rear is a dual tone one.
7. The fingerprint resides on the rear, just below the camera lens. It takes less than 0.3 seconds to respond and recognize.
8. Its filled with lots of sensors. They are ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, gravity sensor and accelerometer.
9. The battery is of 3000 mAh capacity. As the processor is not too powerful and also the resolution of the screen in not full HD it draws less power. So for a normal user it will definitely last more than a day.
10. And the last advantages is that the entire body is of aluminum metal.
Reasons Not to Buy Geotel AMIGO (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. Although its a dual SIM phone, its not in practical terms if you insert a micro SD card. Reason is that there is no dedicated micro SD card slot.
2. Next is that the navigational touch buttons are all placed on the screen itself. The screen is already small at 5.2 inches and the company got to put the navigational buttons there.
My Verdict: The price is too good to ignore. In case if you are looking to get it at a very low price then follow the link below.
Hope you liked the review. If you have any questions do ask below.