This article is about the Huawei P9 Lite (VNS-L31) Review with Pros and Cons.
Huawei has launched a new smartphone in the P segment. Its called P9 Lite which is a lower version of the standard P9. If you take a look at the specs and features its a very good one. But does it justifies the selling price of the device. Well to find out lets review the Huawei P9 Lite (VNS-L31) with pros and cons.
Below are the lists of Huawei P9 Lite (VNS-L31) advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy Huawei P9 Lite (VNS-L31) (Pros and Advantages):
1. The first reason to go it is for the small 5.2 inch screen. Due to the smaller form factor it is pretty comfortable to hold. Anyway the resolution of the display is 1920×1080 pixels. The quality of the display is pretty decent with good amount of saturation, contrast and brightness.
2. Next Huawei P9 Lite (VNS-L31) pros is the processor which comes powered with a 2.0 GHz Kirin 650 CPU. Yes it is an octa-core CPU which is powerful enough to process any intensive tasks.
RAM & GRAPHICS
3. The primary memory is of 3 GB RAM out of which it has around 1.4 GB left after first time boot.
4. For gaming it comes with Mali-T830MP2 GPU. The quality of the graphics is decent considering the price of the smartphone. It can run most of the high graphical games without any issues.
5. Andother advantgaes of Huawei P9 Lite (VNS-L31) is the optics, I am talking about the camera. The primary is of 13 megapixels which has a focal aperture of f/2.0 which is the same focal aperture for the front camera which has 8 megapixel resolution. The maximum video resolution it can record is up to 1080p at 30 fps (frames per second).
6. Out of the box it comes pre-installed with Android Marshmallow. Yes it is upgradable to Android Nougat as I have confirmed from the official site.
7. On the back it has a fingerprint sensor. Its is quick and accurate in responding for unlocking the device.
8. Other than the fingerprint scanner it has other sensors like accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor and compass.
9. Yes the Huawei P9 Lite (VNS-L31) does supports USB OTG cable for transferring files with flash drives.
10. The battery capacity is rated as 3000 mAh. For a normal user it can last throughout the day without the need for recharging in between.
11. The material of the frame that surrounds the sides and corners is aluminium metal. The back is of premium polycarbonate material.
Reasons Not to Buy Huawei P9 Lite (VNS-L31) (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. The internal memory is too low for a smartphone in 2018. Plus there is no dedicated memory card slot. Means it has to use up one of the SIM card slot.
2. And the secons disadvantages or cons of the smartphone is that there is no fast charging feature for the battery. Follow this link for a good Chinese smartphone with quick charging at around the same price.
My Verdict: Despite it has two cons, it still a very good smartphone. However if you are looking for a better alternative smartphone then follow this link.