This article is about the ILIFE V5S Pro Intelligent Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Pros and Cons Review.
A couple of years back the market of robotic floor cleaners has been dominated by a couple of major manufacturers. They are good in quality but the price at which they are being sold does not justify, I mean to say they are damn expensive. But things have changed now ever since the Chinese manufacturers entered this domain. They are sold at less than one-fifth of the major manufacturers. Today I am here to review the ILIFE V5S Pro which is priced below 200 bucks. So without further ado let’s talk about the product in details.
Below are the lists of ILIFE V5S Pro Intelligent Robotic Vacuum Cleaner advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy ILIFE V5S Pro Intelligent Robotic Vacuum Cleaner (Pros and Advantages):
1. The first is the level of intelligence that it has in terms of features and of course for its own protection. In simple terms it has dozens of sensors which are driven by smart algorithms. It has OBS sensors, one set wall sensor, five infrared receiver and the anti-collision system sensor. It can also sense depth and large gaps before running over.
2. The Pascal pressure unit is 850 Pa which is very strong to lift small but heavy objects and most importantly the sticky materials attached on to the floor.
3. The maximum coverage area that it can cover in one cleaning is from 150 to 180 square meters. Its above the average that other brands can work in one go.
4. There are two modes, wet and dry. There is a 300 ml water tank capacity for wet cleaning. It can clean cement, ceramic tile, wooden floor and undercoat carpet, basically any solid surface you can think of, but not sandy desert. I guess you won’t use for cleaning up the Sahara Desert sands.
5. There are three cleaning routes, spot cleaning, automatic cleaning and edge cleaning. You can schedule any of the cleaning routes as daily routine during a specific time. Sure the box comes with a remote control which has LCD display for easy operation.
6. It comes with four in built lithium ion batteries which in total it holds 2600 mAh capacity. While charging it requires 20 watt power input and 0.6 ampere current. It provides a backup of 120 to 150 mites. Apart from manual charging it has automatic charging mode, means when the charge is low it will automatically dock to the charging station and also it will stop charging when full charged.
7. Another advantages is that the device is very silent while operation. The maximum level that it reaches is 50dB which is equal to your home air conditioner.
8. And finally the last is the weight which is of 2050 grams. Compared to others its quite light.
Reasons Not to Buy ILIFE V5S Pro Intelligent Robotic Vacuum Cleaner (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
As I have stated earlier that its a cheap vacuum cleaner but does not compromise in terms of features. I couldn’t find any problems or cons that is a deal breaker.
My Verdict: Probably one of the best robotic vacuum cleaner. In case if you are looking to get it at a very low price then copy this promo code “V5SPRO“ and follow the link below to apply.