This article is about the Infinix Zero 5 Pro (X603B) Review with Pros and Cons.
There is a new kid in town which is from new Chinese brand. Its known as Infinix Zero 5 Pro which is being sold at a very good price. There are many smartphones in that bracket. So the question is that is it worth the price. So without any further ado lets do the review of Infinix Zero 5 Pro with pros and cons.
Below are the lists of Infinix Zero 5 Pro (X603B) advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy Infinix Zero 5 Pro (X603B) (Pros and Advantages):
1. The display is a little bit larger than most smartphones for it comes with a 5.98 inch panel. The resolution is of 1920×1080 pixels which gives the screen a pixel density of 368 ppi (pixels per inch). The colors and brightness is quite good from any angles. The maximum number of fingers it supports is ten.
2. Another reason to get it is for the Helio P25 SoC (system-on-chip). The clock speed of the CPU is 2.6 GHz and yes it is an octa-core processor which runs very smoothly without any issues like heating problems or lagging
RAM & GRAPHICS
3. The amount of RAM for multitasking is of 6 GB. That’s a lot of RAM for running multiple applications. You will get around 4.2 GB left after initial boot.
4. For gaming it has been powered with Mali-T880 MP2 GPU. The operating frequency is 900 MHz which can run any graphic intensive applications without any drop in frames speed.
MEMORY & CAMERA
5. Another Infinix Zero 5 Pro (X603B) pros is that the internal memory for storing files is very large. Its of 128 GB and also you can increase the memory up to 256 GB with the help of a micro SD card slot.
6. The camera on the rear is a dusl setup which is a combination of 12 megapixels and 13 megapixels. One of the camera is for optical zoom, its one for ht every few Chinese smartphones to have optical zoom. The front camera has a resolution of 16 megapixels.
7. The operating sytem that comes pre-installed is of Android 7.0 (Nouagt). Its a 100% clean stock Android version which has no any bloatwares or unnecessary applications.
8. The fingerprint scanner is placed on the back panel where the index finger rests automatically.
9. Other than the fingerprint sensor it has accelerometer, ambient light sensor, e-compass, gyroscope, gravity sensor, hall sensor and proximity sensor.
10. As the USB port is a Type-C reversible connector it supports USB OTG cable.
BATTERY & FAST CHARGING
11. The battery is not the largest around but with the rated 4350 mAh capacity it can run throughout the day even for an evid user.
12. And yes it also supports fast charging technology which can charge the battery in just 120 minutes from zero percent to hundred percent.
13. The entire body of the smartphone is of Aluminium metal which fells very sturdy in the hands.
Reasons Not to Buy Infinix Zero 5 Pro (X603B) (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. The first disadvantages is the weight which I believe its a little bit on the heavier side. The exact weight is of 206 grams.
2. Another Infinix Zero 5 Pro (X603B) cons or problems is that there is no dedicated memory card slot. It uses up one of the SIM card slot which makes it a single SIM smartphone.
3. And the last issues is that the display does not have any protection like Corning Gorilla Glass or Asahi Dragontrail Glass. Follow this link for a Chinese smartphone with Gorilla Glass protection.
My Verdict: Despite the cons its still a very good smartphone considering the price and specs. However if you are looking for a better alternative smartphone then follow this link.