This article is about the Jumper EZbook 3 Pro Notebook Pros and Cons Review.
Recently Jumper has released a new laptop and by the name it is a higher variant of EZBook 3 Pro. It has many improved changes, for instance it has a better processor, more RAM, etc. But only one thing the company has downscaled and that is the screen which has been shrinked to 13.3 inch from 14.1 inch. So now without any further ado lets review the Jumper EZbook 3 Pro Notebook with pros and cons.
Below are the lists of Jumper EZbook 3 Pro Notebook advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy Jumper EZbook 3 Pro Notebook (Pros and Advantages):
1. The display comes with a 13.3 inch full HD resolution. The aspect ratio is 16:9 which is a standard one. The maximum viewing angle is 178 degrees without any changes in brightness, saturation and colors.
2. The engine has been shipped with a 1.1 GHz Intel Apollo Lake N3450. It is the successor of Apollo Lake N3350. Upon required it can over-clock up to a maximum frequency of 2.2 GHz. It has a cache memory of 2 MB, and yes it is a quad-core CPU. The overall performance of the laptop is very good as a daily driver. You won’t face any heating problems or other issues. One thing I don’t recommend is that do not use the laptop for graphic intensive usage like editing 4K resolution videos, etc.
3. Speaking of graphics it comes with Intel Graphics 500 which is decent in performance.
4. Out of the box it comes with 6 GB of DDR3 RAM. The earlier version has only 4 GB RAM. Upon first boot it has about 4.5 GB left for the user. You can also increase the RAM up to 8 GB as it has an additional slot for that purpose.
5. For storage it comes with 64 GB of eMMC. It has an expandable slot for SSD, however the company didn’t mentioned up to how much it can be increased. I guess there is no limit as long as its compatible with the motherboard. It has a TF card expansion slot as well which can read up to 128 GB.
6. The operating system is the latest version of Windows 10. Its a complete version of Windows 10 Home which requires no any license keys. However it will not have Microsoft Office or any proprietary softwares.
7. For faster wireless transfer it comes with a dual band Wi-Fi of 2.4 GHz and 5.0. Normally dual band is found in smartphones and few high end laptops.
8. The laptop comes with two USB 3.0 ports. They are placed one on each side.
9. For connecting to a projector or larger screen it comes with a dedicated HDMI port. Its a mini HDMI by the way as there is no space to fit the regular one.
10. For powering up the laptop it comes with 9600 mAh battery. It is a very large battery which can lasts more than 8 hours if under normal usage like reading etc. Under intensive usage it will provide a backup of not less than 4 hours.
11. And finally the entire body of the notebook is made out of aluminium alloy. It feels very premium in the hands. And despite a large battery it weights only 1.39 kg.
Reasons Not to Buy Jumper EZbook 3 Pro Notebook (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. The first noticeable cons is the absence of RJ45 connector as LAN port. But with a USB converter it solves the problem.
2. There is no USB Type-C reversible connector.
My Verdict: Improved considerably. In case if you are looking to get it at a very low price then copy this coupon code “BOOKPRO” and follow this link to apply there.
That’s all about the Jumper EZbook 3 Pro Notebook review. Thanks for stopping by.