This article is about the Jumper EZbook 3L Pro Notebook Pros and Cons Review.
This is the third laptop in the EZbook 3 series from Jumper. Specification wise it looks like its the 3 Pro, but it ain’t as there are some major changes. For instance the display size has been increased, also there is a change in the processor. So let’s discuss the review of Jumper EZbook 3L Pro Notebook in details with pros and cons.
Below are the lists of Jumper EZbook 3L Pro Laptop advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy Jumper EZbook 3L Pro Laptop (Pros and Advantages):
1. This one has a slightly larger display of 14 inch than the regular one which has 13.6 inch. The resolution is 1920×1080 pixels, so it’s a full HD screen with a decent pixel density. The aspect ratio of the screen is 16:9 and yes it is an IPS LCD one.
2. The processor is of 1.1 GHz Intel Celeron N3450 which can over clock up to a maximum frequency of 2.2 GHz. The cache memory of the CPU is 2 MB. The overall power consumption of the processor even under extreme processing is not more than 4 watts. In terms of performance it’s a decent processor, you will be able to run many applications without any issues or over heating problems
3. For running graphics related applications it comes with Intel Graphics 500. It is not a dedicated one, but rather an embedded one which is with the Intel processor.
4. The primary memory comes with 6 GB of DDR3L RAM. Its a huge amount, moreover you can further increase the RAM up to 8 GB. There is an expandable slot for that purpose. Out of the 6 GB RAM it has around 4.5 GB left for the user for running applications.
5. Out of the box the laptop comes pre-installed with Windows 10. It is a full version of Windows 10 Home variant. No any license keys are required.
6. There is a USB port one on each side. Yes both the type is USB 3.0 which is much faster than the USB 2.0 version.
7. Jumper EZbook 3L Pro Notebook has an HDMI port on the left side, it’s a mini HDMI port which can be used for streaming media to a larger display or projectors.
8. Both the top and bottom part is made out of Aluminum metal. It’s a very premium body, sides and edges has been trimmed very well.
9. The 9600 mAh battery capacity provides more than 7 hours of backup under casual uasge. Extreme users will get not less than 4 hours. However one thing you should remember that as the battery is quite large charging takes a bit longer time.
10. And the last is the weight which despite a large battery it weights not more than 1.3 kg.
Reasons Not to Buy Jumper EZbook 3L Pro Notebook (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. The fist cons or disadvantages is that it has missed the USB Type-C reversible connector. Considering the price tag it’s something that shouldn’t have been missed.
2. Another is that there is no RJ45 connector LAN port. It’s an important file transfer medium if you want a transfer capacity of 1000 megabits per second.
3. And the last Jumper EZbook 3L Pro Notebook disadvantages is that the internal memory is too low for a laptop. How is 64 GB going to suffice the user needs. Now a days even smartphones have more than 64 GB of storage area. I think Jumper should have at least provide the expandable feature, I know SSD are expensive.
My Verdict: Decent, but a little bit on the expensive side. However if you are looking for a better alternative laptop then follow the link below.
So, that’s all about the review of Jumper EZbook 3L Pro.