This article is about the Jumper EZbook Air 8350 Review with Pros and Cons.
More and more number of good laptops are getting launched month after month. And Jumper EZbook Air 8350 Laptop is one of them in this month. But one thing I must say that they are not releasing a fully high specs laptop as they are focusing primarily on portability and battery power. This two things helps to keep the specs and prices lower compared to its counterparts. Now lets review the Jumper EZbook Air 8350 Laptop with pros and cons.
Below are the lists of Jumper EZbook Air 8350 Laptop Advantages and Disadvantages which can be also considered as pros and cons (Problems and Issues).
Advantages of Jumper EZbook Air 8350 Laptop (Pros, Merits or Benefits):
1. The display is an 11.6 inch panel with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. Means it is a full HD screen with impressive color reproduction and clarity. The aspect ratio of the screen is 16:9.
2. The engine is packed with a very fast 1.44 GHz Intel Atom X5-Z8350 CPU. Its a quad-core which can clock up to 1.92 GHz under Turbo boost technology. The power consumption of the 14 nm chipset is only 2 watt. There are no any heating issues or problems even under extreme usage.
3. With 4 GB of DDR3L RAM for multitasking it is probably the highest RAM that you can get on an Intel powered laptop at this price tag. With the 2 MB cache memory the RAM performs very fast. Overall it does not lags or hangs at all. However let me remind you that you cannot increase the RAM as it has only one slot.
4.The graphics is handled by Intel HD graphics which is embedded on the chipset. Means its not a dedicated one but its a good thing as it cosmos less power that way. Also who wants to play high end games on an 11.6 inch laptop.
5. Internally there is 128 GB of EMMC memory which is very very fast compared to traditional ones. Means its a solid state memory and not a hard disk drive.
6. Another Jumper EZbook Air 8350 Laptop pros is that for wired connectivity support it has a USB Type-C which is 10 times faster than the regular USB 2.0 version.
7. The communication signals for Wi-Fi is very strong as its powered by dual band network card which increases the range of Wi-Fi signals than regular ones.
8. The operating system of the device is Windows 10 which comes pre installed along with all the important productivity applications from Microsoft and other third party as well.
9. The laptop is extremely portable because of the elegant design and light weight. At the thinnest place it is of only 0.4 cm and weights 960 grams overall.
10. The entirely body is made of uni-metal aluminum shell which has anodic oxidation and sand blasting effect on the surface.
11. The keys are also lathe enough to comfortably type like you would do on a regular full size laptop. To be precise the key cap size is 15 mm.
12. And finally the last battery capacity is of 8000 mAh which is quite an impressive one. You can expect to last at least 6 to 7 hours under normal usage. While reading at absolute low brightness it will power up the device for more than 10 hours.
Disadvantages of Jumper EZbook Air 8350 Laptop (Cons, Issues, Problems, Bugs, Demerits, Negatives, Downsides):
1. There is no any regular USB port, means you will need to separately buy a hub which will need to connect to the USB Type-C port. It many be a big cons for some who travels frequently but to make the laptop this this it has to be compromised.
2. Second Jumper EZbook Air 8350 Laptop cons is that the 128 GB internal memory may be less for some as these days all things are going towards high definition. Other than these two there aren’t any other issues or disadvantages.
My Verdict: Worth every penny. In case if you want to get it at a very low price then follow the link below.