This article is about the Jumper Ezbook i7 Business Laptop (Notebook) Pros and Cons Review.
Many has complained for the fact that Chinese laptops does not provide premium specs. Well brands like Jumper has listened their consumers with their newly launched Ezbook i7 laptop. They call it a business laptop, but I would like to call it a full size powerful laptop because for the kind of specs that it has. So without further ado lets review the Jumper Ezbook i7 notebook.
Below are the lists of Jumper Ezbook i7 Business Laptop advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy Jumper Ezbook i7 Business Laptop (Notebook) (Pros and Advantages):
1. The front panel has been dominated by a 14.1 inch display, so its a full size laptop and does not pretend to be one. The resolution of the display is 1920×1080 pixels which also means its a full HD screen. The aspect ratio of the 14.1 inch screen is of 16:9 which is like any regular laptop. The viewing angles are pretty good without loosing any brightness or contrast. Colors are also good with decent amount of saturation.
2. The model name of the laptop suggests what kind of processor it has. It comes with a 1.8 GHz Intel Core i7 4500U CPU. It has cache memory of 4 MB which is decent. With the Intel Turbo Boost Technology it can over clock up to a clock speed of 3.0 GHz which is insanely fast.
3. For multitasking it comes with 4 GB of DDR3 RAM. In future if you need more memory you can increase it up to 8 GB as there is an extra available slot.
4. Some of you may want the laptop for gaming or for some graphical works like video editing etc. So to keep up your graphics needs it comes with an Intel HD Graphics 4400 GPU. It has a minimum frequency of 200 MHz which can clock up to 1.10 GHz.
5. Internally it comes with 128 GB of memory which may not be enough until you learn that it is actually an SSD (solid state drive) and they are expensive. Also you do have the option to increase the memory up to another 128 GB.
6. For connecting the laptop to view on a larger screen like projector or monitor it comes with an HDMI connector. However it is important to note that the HDMI port is a mini one and not the regular full size one. In terms of quality it does not have any affects, it works just like regular one.
7. Apart from that it comes with two USB ports. One is a USB 3.0 and the other is a USB 2.0.
8. Further if you want more speed in data transfer it comes with a LAN port, the RJ45 connector. It has a maximum transfer speed of 1000 Mbps.
9. Out of the box it comes pre-installed with Windows 10.
10. The battery capacity is of 4000 mAh which provides a backup of around 4 hours under normal usage like watching videos, browsing the web etc. Under extreme gaming it will still provide a backup of at least 2 hours.
11. And finally the last is the weight which is of only 1.6 kg. Considering the size it should have weighted more. Also the thickest point is 17 mm, so judge for yourself by stacking two 8.5 mm smartphone on top of each other.
Reasons Not to Buy Jumper Ezbook i7 Business Laptop (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. The first noticeable cons is the material that’s being used on the back panel is plastic. However it is still has a very premium material on the top which is of aluminum. Its just that the entire body is not metal.
2. Another disadvantages about the notebook is that there is no VGA port for the majority who still uses a VGA for connecting to projectors and other stuffs. However I don’t feel it as a major cons or problems as these days you gets a converter cable from USB port to VGA port.
My Verdict: Its a very good laptop especially for the Core i7, 128 GB SSD and full HD display. However in case if you are looking to get it at a very low price then follow the link below. I guarantee that you will get at the lowest price on the internet.