This article is about the Jumper EZbook S4 Notebook (Laptop) Review with Pros and Cons.
Here comes another laptop from Jumper in the EZbook series. It called S4 which has decent quality specs on paper and also the price is decent. Now how it performs in real is the question, so I have written this post too discuss on that. Lets review the Jumper EZbook S4 Notebook with pros and cons.
Below are the lists of Jumper EZbook S4 Notebook advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy Jumper EZbook S4 Notebook (Pros and Advantages):
1. The display of the laptop is 14 inches wide in diagonal which holds a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. The technology of the screen is IPS LCD which has pretty good viewing angles.
2. The processor is of 1.1 GHz Intel Gemini Lake N4100 chipset which is a quad-core CPU. When overclocked it can run up to 2.4 GHz at max with its turbo-boost technology.
RAM & GRAPHICS
3. For multitasking the laptop comes with 8 GB as its primary memory. Do note that there is no provision to increase the RAM as there are no extra slots.
4. The GPU of Jumper EZbook S4 Notebook is Intel UHD Graphics 600 which is the latest one for Intel Gemini Lake processors.
MEMORY & WEB CAMERA
5. The secondary storage memory is of 256 GB which is pretty good considering other brands are only providing up to 128 GB.
6. The web cam of the device is 2 megapixel resolution which produces decent quality live videos.
SOFTWARE (OPERATING SYSTEM)
7. The operating system of the notebook is Windows 10 which is the latest verison that requires no license keys as it is a full version.
PORTS & INTERFACES
8. There are two USB ports, one each on each side. One is USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 is the other.
9. For connecting the laptop to a larger displayh like projector or monitor it comes with a standard HDMI port.
BATTERY CAPACITY & FAST (QUICK) CHARGING
10. Another Jumper EZbook S4 Notebook advantages is that the 4600 mAh battery is decent for a normal user. With single charge it can help you last up to 4 hours.
11. The material of the notebook is aluminium metal which is very durable and also very light at the same time.
Reasons Not to Buy Jumper EZbook S4 Notebook (Laptop) (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. The only cons I found in the laptop is the absence of RJ45 connector or also known as LAN port for ultra speed file transfer or wired internet connectivity.
My Verdict: If you can compromise the absence of LAN port its a good to go notebook. However if you are looking for a better alternative Laptop then follow this link.