This article is about the JUMPER EZbook X4 Laptop (Notebook) Review with Pros and Cons.
Jumper has been doing pretty well in the notebook division and they are probably one of the best emerging from China for laptops. A couple of months back they have launched the JUMPER EZbook X4 Laptop with tons of offers. The price is great and so does the specs. So lets do the JUMPER EZbook X4 Laptop review with pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Below are the lists of JUMPER EZbook X4 Laptop advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy JUMPER EZbook X4 Laptop (Pros and Advantages):
1. The display of the laptop is 14.0 inches wide which is an IPS LCD panel. Resolution is full HD which has 1920×1080 pixels. Contrast ratio is 1:500 which is decent for a laptop of this price tag. Colors and brightness are pretty solid.
2. Next advantages is the engine which is powered by a 1.1 GHz Intel Gemini Lake N4100 chipset. Its a quad-core CPU which can operate up to a maximum clock-speed of 2.4 GHz. Cache memory is 4 MB and the power required to run is mere 4.8 watt.
3. The processor comes coupled with 4 GB of DDR4L RAM. As there is an additional slot the primary memory can be increased up to 8 GB, I mean to say you can insert a 4 GB extra RAM.
4. Another is the secondary memory which is of 128 GB. The best part is that the type of the memory is SSD (solid-state-drive). M.2 is the hard disk interface type which is pretty easy to change and get new ones.
5. GPU is an integrated one from Intel which is the Intel HD Graphics 600. It has an operating range from 200 MHz to 700 MHz. By the way the GPU is the latest 9th generation model.
6. Apart from Bluetooth 4.2 it has a dual band Wi-Fi for faster and higher range.
7. The resolution of the web camera is 2 megapixel which quality is decent.
8. For connecting to TVs and projectors the laptop has an HDMI port. However do keep in mind that the type is micro HDMI.
9. Another JUMPER EZbook X4 Laptop pros is for the USB ports. It comes with two USB 3.0 slots.
10. Under the hood the notebook is powered with a 4600 mAh battery. At max power it can run for 4 to 5 hours. Recharging time is around 2.5 hours.
11. The device has a dual speaker which offers 360 degree surround sound.
12. And here comes the last one which is that the keyboard of the notebook is backlit.
Reasons Not to Buy JUMPER EZbook X4 Laptop (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. The first cons I found in this laptop is for the absence of RJ45 connector or simply LAN port.
2. Another is for the absence of USB Type-C connector.
My Verdict: A little expensive for the specs it has. However if you are looking for a same specs notebook but at a much lower price then follow this link.