This article is about the Jumper EZpad 6 M6 Tablet PC Pros and Cons Review.
Jumper has released another cool tablet PC. This time in the $150 segment. Its called the EZpad 6 M6 which has pretty good specs. So now let’s do the Jumper EZpad 6 M6 Tablet PC review in details along with problems and issues.
Below are the lists of Jumper EZpad 6 M6 Tablet PC advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy Jumper EZpad 6 M6 Tablet PC (Pros and Advantages):
1. The front panel has been dominated by a large 10.8 inch HD screen. To be specific it has slightly higher resolution than a regular HD, the number is 1366×768 pixels. The colors are vibrant, brightness is good enough to view in direct sunlight. Contrast and saturation are also very decent. Overall the display is a very good one.
2. Next up is the processor which comes powered with an Intel CPU. Its a quad-core chipset which has a clock speed of 1.4 GHz and it can further over clock up to 1.86 GHz.
3. For multitasking it has a primary memory RAM of 2 GB.
4. The internal memory of the tablet is of 32 GB which is average. Out of that about 26 GB is left for the user to install apps. Apart from that it comes with a dedicated external memory card slot which can support up to 128 GB.
5. It comes with an HDMI port for connecting the device to a large screen. Through the HDMI connector it can stream content up to 2K resolution without any hiccups.
6. There is a 2 megapixel camera on the front panel which does the job for making live calls.
7. And yes there is a full sized USB 3.0 port for faster file transfer transfer. Not many tablets have the USB 3.0 connector with a tablet.
8. Next up is the battery which comes with a 6000 mAh capacity. With that you can expect the device to gets powered continuously for more than 6 hours. As the battery is a massive one, Jumper has supplied a 3 ampere adapter to fast charge the tablet. Actually its not a fast charging or quick charging but it takes less than 2.5 hours to fully charge the battery.
9. The operating system of the device is Windows 10 which is very good for using it as a full size laptop PC. Android would have limited the usability as office applications won’t run. But with Windows 10 its like a Windows PC.
10. Yes, the tablet also supports USB OTG cable.
11. Despite a laptop or tablet PC it didn’t compromised the sensors. Means it has a gravity sensor and accelerometer for playing motion based games.
Reasons Not to Buy Jumper EZpad 6 M6 Tablet PC (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. First Jumper EZpad 6 M6 cons is that the overall weight of the tablet is 640 grams, and that’s without the keyboard. This is a little bit heavy in today’s standard even for a 10 inch tablet.
My Verdict: Probably one of the best cheapest tablet PC in the market. In case if you are looking to get it at a very low price then follow the link below.
Xiaomi Mi Band at the lowest possible price on the internet:
GearBest 3rd Anniversary is going on: For all the deals and offers follow the link below:
EU Warehouse Promotion: