This article is about the LeEco Cool1 Dual Problems, Issues and Cons Review.
If you clearly look at the specs and features of the phone its a pretty good device. It comes with a full HD panel, dual 13 megapixel camera setup, 1.8 GHz Octa-core Snapdragon 652 processor, 4 GB RAM, Adreno 510, 4060 mAh battery, Type-C 1.o reversible connector, VoLTE, fast battery charging and the lists goes on and on. On the flip side there are some other things which are missing from the device. So that’s why I have written the LeEco Cool1 Dual problems, issues and cons. Kindly note that the review is not based on personal taste but on facts.
Below are the lists of LeEco Cool1 Dual Issues, Problems and Cons Review.
1. The most noticeable issues with the smartphone is the absence of a memory card slot. Which means you will have to rely on the 32 GB internal memory. The worst is that there is no 64 GB or 128 GB variant.
2.The focal aperture f/2.2 of the selfie camera is too small and as a result it produces average quality images in low light conditions. However the primary camera is pretty great in both good light and low light as well.
3. Next cons or disadvantages is that the 4060 mAh battery is non removable.
4. SAR values or Radiation levels are not published. It is not a big issues because they are usually lower, but knowing them is the right.
5. There is no NFC (Near Field Communication).
6. And the last LeEco Cool1 Dual problems or issue is the absence of a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 or Asahi Dragontrail Glass for display protection. Good if you can rely on a tempered glass.
My Verdict: If you can compromise the cons then its a good buy. But in case if you cannot then follow the link below for a better alternative smartphone.
Frequently Asked Questions?
Does the device has fast battery charging technology?
– Yes it comes with a Quick Charge 2.0 for fast charging.
Is there LeEco Cool1 Dual network, signal reception or call drop problems?
What about the lagging or hanging issues of LeEco Cool1 Dual?
– It neither lags nor hangs even under multitasking.
Does the device supports VoLTE networks?
– Yes, is supports VoLTE for making voice calls over LTE networks.
Is there any battery drain or draining issues?
Does it have infrared sensor for IR blaster?
– Yes it have infrared sensor.
Does it support NFC?
– Sorry, NFC (Near Field Communication) feature is not present.
Does the LeEco Cool1 Dual have gyroscope sensor?
– Yes, it comes with a gyroscope.
What about the LeEco Cool1 Dual heating issues?
– Technically speaking there is no heating problems what so ever. Even if you multitask and play extreme high end games no heat is experienced.