This article is about the Lenovo MIXX4 Tablet PC Review with Pros and Cons.
If you are looking for a 2 in 1 tablet PC with a level of hardware that can perform like a laptop then your search ends here. Lenovo has launched a new laptop which is a convertible one. Now lets see the details by reviewing the Lenovo MIXX4 with pros and cons to see if it can perform for what it stands.
Below are the lists of Lenovo MIXX4 2 in 1 Tablet PC Advantages and Disadvantages which can be also considered as pros and cons along with some issues and problems if any.
Reasons to Buy Lenovo MIXX4 Tablet PC (Pros and Advantages):
1. The 12 inch display may be very large for some but the quality is something that really draws their attention. Its a 2K screen with a resolution of 2160×1440 pixels. At this price tag I have never seen a 2K screen. The quality of the IPS LCD is very very good with compromise in details, clarity and brightness with great color reproduction. The viewing angles are also great.
2. Next advantages is that the engine comes with a 1.0 GHz Intel Core M3 7Y30 CPU. Its a dual core which can clock up to 2.6 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost technology. For a tablet its a very very powerful chipset. Also the processor draws only 4.5 watts of power which is very less compared to other processors. With very low or absolute no any over heating issues it makes the device runs pretty smooth.
3. For graphics it comes with Intel HD Graphics 615 which is a dedicated one. Performance wise it can run many graphic intensive application like image editing or video editing softwares without a glitch at all.
4. Now the RAM part, well it comes embedded with 4 GB of LDPDR4 RAM. Plus if you fell the need to expand the RAM then you can increase up to 8 GB with the extra slot.
5. A large tablet requires lots of internal memory and Lenovo didn’t disappoint at all as it has 256 GB of SSD. 256 GB is a lot of memory and plus it has an expandable memory card slot which can be expanded up to 64 GB.
6. There are two camera, one on the front with 2 megapixel sensor and the other on the back with 5 megapixel sensor. Neither of them are great but does the job when required.
7. It comes loaded with the latest version of Windows 10. Many believes that tablets should come with Android operating system. But I say its should have Windows because Windows 10 operating system are exactly the same one which are installed on your desktop or laptop. Compared to Android, Windows have undeniably millions of features.
8. There are two USB ports, one with USB 2.0 and the USB 3.0 on the other. Both serves for connecting pen drives or external hard drives.
9. Apart from USB ports the laptop comes with a HDMI port for connecting it to a bigger screen (essentially your TV) for viewing contents in either HD, full HD, 2K or 4K resolution.
10. Inside the box the tablet PC comes with a stylus pen which works great for editing graphics related arts stuffs. The stylus pen has 2048 pressure levels for sensitivity which is double than most touch pens.
11. The device is part tablet and part PC. Means you can make the device stand like a PC and connect a smart keyboard (with track pads on it) or use as a regular tablet.
12. The body material is a very premium of which some are plastic and some are aluminum. Plastics are on the front panel and teethe back cover is aluminum metal.
13. And the last pros is that its one of the lightest 12 inch tablet with such specifications. It only weight 750 grams which is very light.
Reasons Not to Buy Lenovo MIXX4 Tablet PC (Cons, Issues, Downsides, Problems, Disadvantages):
There are no any major cons unless we start making on our own and start complaining on a thing or two. It literally doesn’t have any issues or disadvantages, well except the 2 MP front camera quality which is kind of poor.
My Verdict: Best price for a 2K display tablet. In case if you are looking to get it at a very low price then follow the link below.