This article is about the Lenovo TAB 10 TB – X103F Tablet PC Review with Pros and Cons.
Everyone knows that the tablet industry is rapidly declining, but still manufacturers are launching new models every once in a while. For instance recently Lenovo has launched a new tablet. It’s called the xxx. It is strictly targeted for international consumers. Currently it is priced under $130 but with coupons you can get it under $99 and I have shared the coupon code at the end of the article. So for now let’s review the Lenovo TAB 10 TB – X103F Tablet PC with pros and cons or problems and issues.
Below are the lists of Lenovo TAB 10 TB – X103F Tablet PC advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy Lenovo TAB 10 TB – X103F Tablet PC (Pros and Advantages):
1. The first is the size of the display which is a massive 10.1 inch. Resolution is 1280×800 pixels which gives the panel a pixel density of 150 ppi (pixels per inch). Means its a WXGA panel which is an IPS screen. Yes the resolution is not good for serious work, but as a daily driver for casual entertainment it’s a good tablet considering it’s price tag. The brightness, contrast and viewing angles are all good. The maximum touch points fingers can register is five.
2. Under the hood it’s powered by a 1.5 GHz processor from Qualcomm. The model name of the CPU is APQ8009 which is a quad-core. For gaming graphics it has been powered with Adreno 304 GPU. Yes it cannot run the most graphic intensive games but with settings configuration lowered it can run most of the applications.
3. The primary memory comes with 1 GB of RAM for multitasking. Secondary memory is 16 GB as ROM for installing apps and storing files. If you want to increase the memory you can do so with a micro SD card. The maximum you can increase is up to 64 GB.
4. Next coming to the optics it has a 5 megapixel shooter on the rear. Tablets are tablets and camera quality is not something they are interested in enhancing. But still its usable but definitely as an alternative to you smartphone camera. On the front the camera comes with a 2 megapixel sensor and the story is same as the primary one. It is usable for emergency live video chat.
5. Another Lenovo TAB 10 TB – X103F Tablet advantages is that the software comes pre-installed with the latest version of Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). If you ask me whether it will get software updates or not. No it will not get any softwares updates.
6. And the last is that the battery capacity is very large. The exact rated capacity is 7000 mAh. With that much capacity it can run more than a couple of days under normal usage. However the one thing I didn’t like is the battery charging time which takes about 4 hours to fully charge the device from zero percent to hundred percent.
Reasons Not to Buy Lenovo TAB 10 TB – X103F Tablet (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. The first Lenovo TAB 10 TB – X103F Tablet PC cons or disadvantages is that the resolution of the screen is not up to the mark.
2. And second problems or cons is the low 1 GB RAM.
My Verdict: Despite a couple of cons it still a very good tablet. In case if you want to get it at a very low price then copy this “LenovoTAB” coupon code and follow this exact link to apply there.
That is all in the Lenovo TAB 10 TB – X103F Tablet review. If there is anything you want to know comment below.