This article is about the Lenovo ThinkCentre E63z All-in-one PC Desktop Review with Advantages and Disadvantages.
Some people still prefer working on desktop PC. So computer manufacturer are still making new models into the market. The Lenovo ThinkCentre E63z all in one desktop PC is the latest with decent specs. To find out whether it suffices your minimum requirements lets review the Lenovo ThinkCentre E63z Desktop PC in details with pros and cons.
Below are the lists of Lenovo ThinkCentre E63z pros and cons review which can be also considered as advantages and disadvantages with some issues and problems.
Reasons to Buy Lenovo ThinkCentre E63z All-in-one PC Desktop (Advantages and Pros):
1. The 19.5 IPS LCD display has a resolution of 1600×900 pixels. Its not a full HD but above HD resolution. The aspect ratio is of 16:9.
2. Under the hood there is a 2.4 GHz Intel Celeron J1800 chipset. Its a dual core which consumes only 10 watt of power. With Turbo Boost it has the ability to clock up to 2.58 GHz.
3. For multitasking it comes with 2 GB of DDR3 RAM. If you wan to increase the RAM you can bump up to 8 GB.
4. A very fast 792 MHz integrated Intel HD Graphics GPU is embedded for gaming performance.
5. Internal storage comes with 500 GB of HDD which supports SATA interface. The maximum speed of the HDD is 7200 rpm (rotations per minute).
6. The latest Windows 10 is pre-installed as the operating system.
7. For higher resolution output up to 2K there is a HDMI port on the sides.
8. The desktop computer comes with three USB ports, one is USB 3.0 and the other two are USB 2.0.
9. It even has a RJ45 connector as LAN port (Ethernet port or what ever you call) for data transfer up to a very high speed of 1000 megabits.
10. And finally the overall weight of the computer is only 4.5 kg which is very light compared to others.
Reasons Not to Buy Lenovo ThinkCentre E63z All-in-one PC Desktop (Disadvantages, Issues, Cons, Downsides, Problems):
1. The front camera above the display is not good. If you are a person you would use the front camera quite often then it will disappoint you. But I guess less than one percent of desktop internet users make live video chats on PC.
My Verdict: A decent performance all in one Desktop PC. But in case if you are looking to get it at a very low price then follow the link below.