This article is about the Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Problems and Issues along with some pros and cons.
The Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus is a very good smartphone especially for consumers whose budget are within Rs. 8000 and Rs. 9000 as it is lives up to the expectations. For instance some of the major benefits are the Full HD display, 5 point multi-touch, Snapdragon 616, dedicated memory card slot, removable battery, metallic body, Adreno 405 and the list goes on and on. But besides all those advantages there are some Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus problems and issues.
Below are the lists of Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Issues and Problems:
1. The first issues is the heating problems under continues usage of gaming for more than 10 minutes. The heating effect is not so pronounced but it definitely feels warmer than most average smartphones.
2. Next Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus problems is with the camera which the quality in low light condition is very dull because of the smaller focal aperture. Additionally the secondary camera does not have autofocus.
3. Another issues with the device is that the device does not comes with Android Marshmallow out of box. Also Lenovo didn’t mention anything about the future upgrades to Android Marshmallow.
4. Now this is more of a cons rather than problems or issues and that is it does not does not have a fast charging technology. I am asking because there are many smartphones that does have fast charging technology.
5. Another Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus issues is with the low battery capacity of only 2750 mAh. For a full HD display panel it won’t last for more than a day.
6. Next problems is the absence of fingerprint sensor.
7. More sensor missing and that is the infrared sensor for IR Blaster.
8. It does not supports MHL TV-Out, in case if you are looking for one that supports MHL at budget price then follow this link.
9. Another Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus problems is that the company did not reveal the SAR Values for the user to know.
10. Next issues is with the design, I mean the placement of the speaker grill is very bad as it remains blocked all the time while holding with hand.
11. It does not have tap to wake-up buttons which is another Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus cons or drawbacks.
12. And the last Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus issues or problems is with the display as it does not have any protection for scratch.
My Verdict: 50-50, I mean average. However if you are looking for a better device then follow the link below.