This article is about the Lenovo YOGA 4 Pro Review with Advantages and Disadvantages.
A lot of Yoga has been going on with Lenovo. After their success with YOGA 3 they have launched the YOGA 4 Pro. Specification wise its great with very powerful hardware. But lets review the device and see if it justifies the price at which it is selling along with some problems and issues.
Below are the lists of Lenovo YOGA 4 Pro Notebook review with pros and cons which can be also considered as advantages and disadvantages.
Reasons to Buy Lenovo YOGA 4 Pro Notebook (Advantages or Pros):
1. The first and the foremost reason to get the tablet is for the display. It comes with a 13.3 inch screen which is a 2K panel. The resolution is of 2560×1440 pixels which is very vibrant with great clarity. Individual pixels are barely visible.
2. The laptop engine is powered by a 2.3 GHz Core i5 6200U. Its a dual core chipset which performs very smooth. Apart from that it does not have any heating problems or issues.
3 MB of cache memory. Its a very power efficient CPU which requires only 15 watt. It can clock up to a frequency of 2.8 GHz with its Turbo Boost Technology.
4. The tablet PC has 4 GB of LPDDR3 RAM for multitasking. It can be increased up to 8 GB if you choose to.
5. For gaming the graphics the notebook is handled by Intel HD Graphics 520 GPU. Its an integrated one.
6. There 256 GB SSD serves as the secondary memory for storing files. Its read and write speed is very fast. There is also an external memory card slot which can be support up to 64 GB.
7. Along with one USB 2.0 and two USB 3.0 it has a USB Type-C connector as well for higher file transfer speed.
8. Windows 10 is the operating system which the laptop comes pre-installed with.
9. The 19 volt battery has 66Whrs of capacity. It can give backup up to 7 hours. Charging from 0% to 100% takes about 3 to 4 hours with the 2.37 ampere adapter.
10. The entire body is made out of metal which feels very sturdy and premium.
11. Despite a large device with metallic construction the laptop is very light. Its overall weight is only 1290 grams.
Reasons Not to Buy Lenovo YOGA 4 Pro Notebook (Disadvantages, Issues, Cons, Downsides or Problems):
1. The first is the front camera is not good. Its just a 0.3 megapixel. If you are a frequent user of front camera for live video chat then this will disappoint you.
2. Second Lenovo YOGA 4 Pro tablet PC (Laptop) cons or issues is with the price. Its a bit on the expensive side despite with heavy specs.
My Verdict: Best specs with not so good price. In case if you are looking to get it at a very low price then follow the link below.