This article is about the Lenovo ZUK Z2 Pro Pros and Cons Review.
Like iPhone which has two variants ins sizes, the regular for small hands and the plus for larger hands and sometimes it also comes down to personal preferences in terms of size. But in the sub $350 every brands seems trying to only make larger and larger deceives without considering about practicality. Now at this point Lenovo has got to offer something, its their new ZUK Z2 Pro. Its small in size but very powerful in the inside. So without waiting anymore time lets review the product in details along with some problems and issues.
Below are the lists of Lenovo ZUK Z2 Pro advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy Lenovo ZUK Z2 Pro (Pros and Advantages):
1. The first is the 5.2 inch screen which has a resolution of 1920×1080. It holds a pixel density of 424 ppi (pixels per inch). The colors, brightness, saturation and contrast are evenly good. The viewing angles are also quite good without any shifting in colors up to 178 degrees. Many fells the need of a smaller smartphone without any compromise in specs and this 5.2 inch screen ZUK Z2 Pro is one of them.
2. Another good reason to buy is for the 2.15 GHz Snapdragon 820 processor. Apps opens and runs very fluidly without any heating problems or issues what so ever.
3. With that CPU it has been coupled with 6 GB of RAM for multitasking. Like I said above it does not have any lags or hiccups.
4. Like the processor which is a flagship one the GPU is also a flagship Adreno 530. Graphic intensive games like Asphalt never had any drop in frames. Any games from the Play Store would run without any problems.
5. Another advantages is for the memory that it comes with which is of 128 GB. It is four times more than most regular smartphones. Running out of memory is out of the question, of course you can download this and that but I am talking about the way you would have used with a 32 GB or even a 64 GB memory smartphone.
6. The primary camera is a 13 megapixel sensor and the secondary one is a 8 megapixel. Both captures images with good quality. The focal aperture of the primary camera is a large f/1.8 and that which is why it really excels under low light conditions. Even under high ISO it producers very low noise in comparison to other smartphones of this price tag.
7. The wired connectivity port is a USB Type-C reversible connector. And yes it does support USB OTG cable.
8. Out of the box the device runs on the latest version of Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It is not stock Android as it runs on a custom skin ZUI 1.9 which still is pretty enjoyable to use. And above all Lenovo keeps pushing security updates every now and then.
9. The fingerprint on the front is more than just a fingerprint as it lets you tap, click, double click, slide, long tap and long press for any operations you have done with a dedicated navigational touch buttons.
10. Other sensors includes pressure altimeter sensor which is a barometer, tri-axis accelerometer, three-axis gyroscope, gravity sensor, three-axis compass, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, hall sensor and UV sensor.
12. In addition to the above sensors it comes with couple more related to health. The Blood Oxygen which calculated the about of oxygen in blood and Heart Rate which measures the heartbeat. Both measures in real time.
13. On top the 5.2 inch display it comes with a Corning Gorilla Glass protection from shatter or scratch. The glass is a 2.5D arc which provides a very smooth feeling to the touch towards the edges.
14. The battery is of 3100 mAh battery which may not be the largest but it can provide more than a day of usage for normal users. If you use the device under battery saving mode it can obviously hold more than a couple of days. It comes with fast battery charging technology which takes about 90 minutes to fully charge the device from zero percent to hundred percent.
15. And the last is the overall weight of the device for a flagship smartphone which is of only 145 grams. Because normally flagships are not lighter than 170 grams.
Reasons Not to Buy Lenovo ZUK Z2 Pro (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. The first Lenovo ZUK Z2 Pro cons is the absence of a memory card slot. Now this is not a problem as it has got 128 GB of internal memory but sometimes users feels the need of an external slot for the convenience of file transfer.
2. And another disadvantages or issues is the absence of a dedicated navigational touch buttons as all of them are on the screen. However the fingerprint scanner can perform all the operations with taps, click, hold, etc. for navigational purpose.
My Verdict: At this tag you won’t get a better device. In case if you are looking to get it at a very low price then copy this promo code “ZUKZ2R” and follow this link to apply.