This article is about the Meizu M6 Note Review with Pros and Cons.
The Chinese smartphone brand Meizu has finally launched and released the Meizu M6 Note which is the sucessor of the M5 Note. On paper the specs looks promising. But the specs is not the end of the story, how the performance in real life is a lot different than the rated specs. So without any further ado lets review the Meizu M6 Note with pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Below are the lists of Meizu M6 Note advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy Meizu M6 Note (Pros and Advantages):
1. The screen comes with a 5.5 inch full HD panel which has a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. It has a contrast ratio of 1000:1 and pixel density of 401 ppi (pixels per inch). The colors, saturation and hue are all good. Plus the brightness is high enough to view under direct sunlight. Viewing angles are also fine.
2. Its powered by a 2.0 GHz Snapdragon 625 SoC which is one of the finest system-on-chip from Qualcomm right now in the market considering the price. It is an octa-core processor which runs applications very smoothly without any lags or problems.
RAM & GRAPHICS
3. For multitasking the Meizu M6 Note comes with 3 GB of RAM. About 1.6 GB is left after first time boot.
4. Many consumers would buy the device for gaming anf Meizu didn’t compromise in this category. It comes with Adreno 506 GPU which can run any graphic intensive apps and games without any heating issues or laging problems.
6. The primary optics is a 12 megapixel sensor which has a focal aperture of f/1.9 which is great for low light. Unlike others which has a single phase detection auto focus the Meizu M5 Note has a dual phase detection auto focus technology which is very fast. As the primary camera is a dual setup it has another sensor of 5 megapixels which sole purpose is for bokeh effect. On the front it comes with a higher resolution sensor of 16 megapixels. There are four LED flash on the rear which is a dual-color temperature.
7. The operating system is of Android Nougat. Yes, it does comes with a couple of bloatwares but they can be uninstalled easily without rooting the device.
8. On the front just below the screen it has a fingerprint scanner. It is relatively quick and accurate than most fingerprint sensors.
9. Accelerometer, ambient light sensor for adaptive brightness, e-Compass, gravity sensor, gyroscope, hall sensor, infrared sensor for IR blaster and proximity sensor.
10. You also do have the option to transfer files from pen drives as it supports USB OTG cable.
BATTERY & FAST CHARGING
11. The 4000 mAh is large enough to last more than a day for a normal user if gaming is not your primary activity. Still for casual gamers it should last a day.
12. Yes, it supports fast charging technology called mCharge which is powered by 18 Watt high-power output by the power adapter.
13. And here is the last one which is related to the body material. Its entirely made out of metal which feels very premium in the hands. All the edges has been trimmed to perfection.
Reasons Not to Buy Meizu M6 Note (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. The first cons or issues is that it does not support memory card as there is no any external slot. How on earth the 32 GB internal memory will suffice the needs of a user. At least it should have come with a hybrid slot.
2. Second Meizu M6 Note problems or cons is that there is no USB type-c reversible connector. At this price it should come with one.
3. Third is that it does not have Corning Gorilla glass protection over the screen. Follow this link for a smartphone with Gorilla glass at a much lower price along with better specs.
My Verdict: Good, but a bit on the expensive side. However if you are looking for a better alternative smartphone then follow the link below.