This article is about the Motorola Moto E3 Power Problems, Issues and Cons.
Compared to the last year variant it has improved considerably in a number of departments. It has now more RAM, better display and of course a larger one, higher camera resolution, massive battery, clean Android Marshmallow and the lists goes on and on. But along with all those there are some Motorola Moto E3 Power problems, issues and cons.
Below are the lists of Motorola Moto E3 Power problems and issues along with disadvantages, demerits, bugs, cons, downsides and negatives:
1. The primary camera cannot shoot videos in full HD resolution, only 720p is possible at max. I am asking because there are tons on smartphones which can record up to 1080p.
2. Second Moto E3 Power issues or cons is that it does not have LED notification light.
3. Another issues or cons is that is that there is no fingerprint sensor.
4. There is no gyroscope sensor. This is not a major problems or cons but for augmented reality games or virtual reality headsets gyroscope is an important piece of sensor.
5. There is no dedicated navigational touch buttons which is another disadvantages. All of them are placed on the screen itself.
6. And the last Motorola Moto E3 Power problems or issues is that there is no compass (e-compass or magnetometer) with the device.
My Verdict: Despite the cons its still a very good phone. However if in case if you cannot compromise the problems then follow the link below for a better alternative smartphone.
Other Frequently Asked Questions:
Does the Moto E3 Power have fast battery charging technology like quick charge?
– Yes, it supports fast charging feature with the supplied 10 watt adapter which can charge for use up to 5 hours in 30 minutes.
Does it have call drop problems or any network, signal reception issues?
– No, there is no any call drops or signal errors while calling or receiving.
Does it support USB OTG cable?
– Yes, USB OTG is supported with Moto E3 Power.
Is there lagging or hanging issues?
– It runs fairly smooth without any lags or hangs.
Does the Motorola Moto E3 Power supports Reliance Jio 4G LTE SIM for internet?
– Yup, it supports Reliance Jio SIM card for 4G internet. But remember that 4G signal is required as Jio does not provide 2G or 3G signals.
Does it supports VoLTE?
– Yes, VoLTE is supported for making voice calls over LTE networks.
Does it have any kind of third-party apps or bloatware apps (unnecessary apps) that runs on the background?
– No, there is no any bloatwares that runs or comes pre-installed with the device. Its 100% clean stock Android Marshmallow.
Does the battery drain or have any draining issues?
– Nope, there is no any battery drain.
Is there ambient light sensor for adaptive brightness (automatic) control?
– Yes, ambient light sensor is present.
Does the Motorola Moto E3 Power supports NFC?
– No, it does not have NFC (Near Field Communication).
Does it have an infrared sensor for IR blaster?
– Sorry, there is no infrared sensor.
Can Pokemon Go be played on the Moto E3 Power?
– Yes it supports Pokemon Go but when prompted the AR mode should be turned off.
What about the Motorola Moto E3 Power have heating issues?
– There is no any heating problems even under gaming for longer period of time. It just feels warm and no overheating issues.