This article is about the No. 1 F13 Smart Watch Review with Pros and Cons.
The Chinese smartwatch manufacturer giant No.1 has recently launched a new smartwatch. It is called No.1 F3 which is currently priced at $26.99 on Gearbest. Design wise its looks pretty good and so does the specifications and features of the smartwatch. I have made this post to discuss on the bad and good of the device. So without any further ado lets review the No. 1 F13 Smartwatch with Problems and Issues.
Below are the lists of No. 1 F13 Smart Watch advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy No. 1 F13 Smart Watch (Pros and Advantages):
1. The first is the display which is a colored one. Yes, that’s right. The size of the panel is 1 inch. Plus it is also a touch screen. At this price there is no any smartwatch with colored display and also touch screen at the same time.
2. Nordic 51822 is the engine which handles many process smoothly without any issues.
3. Unlike other smartwatches which supports only Android the No. 1 F13 Smart Watch supports with iOS as well.
4. Now here comes the health related sensors. The first is the pedometer which calculates your steps and ultimately calculating how much calories you have burnt in the process.
5. Next is that at the bottom it has a heart rate sensor which measures your heart rate in beats per minute.
6. If you pair the smartwatch with your smartphone it will give you call notifications.
7. Besides call the No. 1 F13 Smart Watch will also give SMS notifications. By the way pairing has to be done through Bluetooth.
8. The sleep monitoring feature measures your sleeping activity and provides you an insight about how your sleep was.
9. If you keep yourself sitting too long it has the sedentary reminder feature to let you know when to stand up and have a walk.
10. Just like sedentary reminder it has drinking water reminder, you know what it means.
11. Dozens of sport modes are available. They are badminton, basketball, mountaineering, cycling, running, swimming and table tennis.
12. The glass on the top is a Sapphire mirror glass which is very very hard, in fact its better than Gorilla Glass. The band is of TPU.
13. The battery capacity is 350 mAh which the company says to last up to 7 days. You can expect to last around 4 to 5 days which is still pretty good.
14. And the last is the IP68 rating which provides waterproof up to 50 meters and dust-proof as well.
Reasons Not to Buy No. 1 F13 Smart Watch (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. The only cons I have found in this smartwatch is the body material which is made out of plastic.
My Verdict: A very good for the given price tag. However if you are looking for a better alternative smartwatch then follow this link.