This article is about the Oukitel K10 Review with Pros and Cons.
The smartphone brand Oukitel has been doing pretty well in China and abroad, especially in Europe and North America. Recently they have launched a new smartphone Oukitel K10 for hard core users who are off the grid, means who generally don’t have electricity or time to recharge. It is a battery loaded smartphone. Anyway lets do the Oukitel K10 review with problems and issues.
Below are the lists of Oukitel K10 advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy Oukitel K10 (Pros and Advantages):
1. The first is obviously for the display which comes with an all vision 6 inch screen. The resolution is slightly higher than a full HD which is of 2160×1080 pixels. Its called full HD+ screen, the aspect ratio of the panel is 18:9 with good viewing angles, colors, contrast ratio and brightness.
2. Under the hood it has been powered with a 2.0 GHz processor from Mediatek which is the Helio P23 code named MTK6763. Yes it is an octa-core processor that has no heating issues or problems what so ever.
RAM & GRAPHICS
3. The Oukitel K10 has 6 GB of RAM as primary memory for multitasking. You will find around 4.2 GB of RAM when booted for the first time as the rest is used by the system.
4. For gaming it comes with Mali-T880 MP4 GPU. You will find no any lags or drop in frames with the graphics. Almost all the graphic intensive applications do runs smoothly.
MEMORY & CAMERA
5. The secondary memory comes with 64 GB of ROM. If you want you can increase the memory up to 128 GB with the help of a micro SD card.
6. There are four camera in total, two on the rear and the other two on the front. The bacak is of 16 MP and 0.3 MP which has been software interpolated to 21 MP and 8 MP. The same goes with the rear which is a combination of 8 MP and 0.3 MP ( software interpolated to 13 MP and 8 MP).
7. The operating system of the device comes pre-installed with the latest version of Android 7.1 which is Nougat OS.
8. On the rear just below the camera there hosts a fingerprint scanner. It is quick in recognizing and responding.
9. Apart from the fingerprint sensor the Oukitel K10 has gravity sensor, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, e-compass, gyroscope, LED notification and accelerometer.
10. There is a USB Type-C reversible connector. It also imples that it supports OTG cable for transferring files to flash drives.
BATTERY & FAST CHARGING
11. Next reason to buy is for the 11000 mAh battery capacity. It is by far the largest battery I have seen on any smartphone which has premium specs. That much of capacity can last at least 3 days even for an avid user.
12. Now large battery needs long recharging time. The company has taken care of that as well. Means it supports fast charging technology through the supplied 5V/5A power adapter.
13. The construction of the smartphone is Magnesium alloy for the frame and premium leather on the back.
14. Yes it does support NFC (Near Field Communication) for instant wireless payments, etc.
15. And finally it is one of the very few smartphones to come with a Face ID recognition feature. It registers 30000 invisible dots to do the unlocking process.
Reasons Not to Buy Oukitel K10 (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. All smartphones which are above $200 have 10 point multitouch screen. But this one has only 5 multitouch points. Its not a very cons but its important to mention.
2. Another disadvantages is that the memory card slot is a shared one. Means you will need to either use one SIM card with a memory card or two SIM card without memory card.
3. And the last Oukitel K10 cons is that there is neither Corning Gorilla Glass nor Asahi Dragontrail Glass. Follow this link for better smartphone with Gorilla Glass.
My Verdict: Despite a couple of cons it’s still worth the price. However if you are looking for a better alternative smartphone then follow this link.