This article is about the OUKITEL K6 Review with Pros and Cons.
Recently the Chinese smartphone Oukitel has launched and released the K6 at a pretty good price. The main selling points of the device is the battery, display and RAM. But there are some things that can be considered as cons. So, that’s why I have decided to write and publish this post. Without any further ado lets review the OUKITEL K6 with problems and issues.
Below are the lists of OUKITEL K6 advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy OUKITEL K6 (Pros and Advantages):
1. The massive 6 inch display comes with a resolution of 2160×1080 pixels. It is a full HD+ panel which has pretty decent colors, brightness and saturation. The screen-to-body ratio of the smartphone is 88% which is pretty high. And 18:9 is the tall aspect ratio for the all vision screen.
2. The 2.0 GHz MTK6763 Mediatek processor is powerful enough to smoothly operate without any issues. Yes, it is an octa-core CPU which has eight cores.
RAM & GRAPHICS
3. Next OUKITEL K6 pros is that it comes with 6 GB of RAM. That’s a lot of primary memory out of which is has about 4.1 GB left when booted for the first time.
4. The graphic processor is ARM Mali-G71 MP2. Its a good GPU that can run any any graphic intensive games without any drop in frames speed.
MEMORY & CAMERA
5. Internally it has 64 GB of ROM as secondary memory. Yes there is also a memory card slot that can take up to 128 GB.
6. Both the primary camera and secondary camera is a dual setup one. The main camera is a combination of 21 megapixels and 8 megapixels. The front is of 13 megapixel and 8 megapixel.
7. Operating system comes with Android Nougat. Its a clean stock Android operating system which is 100% free from bloatwares.
8. This is one of the very few Chinese smartphones to come with NFC (Near Field Communication). You will have the option for wireless access control, mobile payment, etc.
9. There is a fingerprint sensor on the rear. Its accurate in recognizing and also fast as well in responding.
10. Apart from the fingerprint scanner the OUKITEL K6 has ambient light sensor, e-compass, gravity sensor, gyroscope and proximity sensor.
11. It has a USB Type-C reversible connector. Means it will also support USB OTG cable.
BATTERY & FAST CHARGING
12. The battery is another selling point of the smartphone. It comes with a humongous capacity of 6300 mAh. This is extremely large which can easily last up to 3 days for a normal user. Avid gamera can expect to last throughout the day.
13. Next OUKITEL K6 advantages is that it has the fast charging technology for the battery. Quick charging happens through the 5V/2A which requires only 2.5 hours to fully charge from zero percent to hundred percent.
14. And the last is that the body material. The material on the back is glossy finish electroplating and the frame is of metal.
Reasons Not to Buy OUKITEL K6 (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. The first cons is the weight which is a little bit on the heavier side. To be specific it weights 211.5 grams. The weight is primarily for the large battery and larger form factor.
2. Like many Chinese smartphones this one also has a shared memory card slot. Means there is no dedicated slot for micro SD card. It has to use one of the SIM card slot.
3. Third is that there is no Cornig Gorilla Glass protection for the display. Follow this link for a smartphone which has Gorilla Glass protection.
My Verdict: With couple of cons its still a pretty nice smartphone. However if you are looking for a better alternative smartphone then follow the link below.