This article is about the Oukitel K8 Review with Pros and Cons.
After a long time Oukitel has finally released the K7 sucessor. No price for guessing the name. It has improved a lot with some high end specs and features. The selling price of the device is also great. So now I have published this post to discuss about the good and bad stuffs of the device. So without any delay lets review the Oukitel K8 with pros and cons slong with problems and issues.
Below are the lists of Oukitel K8 advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy Oukitel K8 (Pros and Advantages):
1. The display of the screen is 6.0 inch which is a full HD plus panel. It has a resolution of 2160×1080 pixels which has a pixel density higher than a full HD screen. The acpect ratio of the screen is 18:9 which makes it a very tall looking smartphone. And the screen to body ratio of the device is 82.4% which is pretty wide.
2. The engine is rocked with a 1.5 GHz MT6750T chipset. Its a Mediatek processor which is an octa-core CPU that can process any intensive applications.
RAM & GRAPHICS
3. For multitasking the Oukitel K8 comes with of 4 GB of onboard memory. When booted for the first time it has around 2.1 GB left for the user to run applications.
4. Next advantages is the graphics which is powered by Mali-T860 MP2 GPU. Its a very decent considering its price tag. You will be able to run many of the high graphical games without any issues.
MEMORY & CAMERA
5. The secondary memory comes with 64 GB and out of that it has around 56 GB left for installing application from the Play Store and stofing files. Yes you do also have the option to increase the memory up to 256 GB with the help of a micro SD card.
6. The primary optics is a combination of two sensors, means it is a dual camera setup. The resolution is 13 megapixels and 2 megapixels. The front camera resolution is 5 megapixels. Both of the takes decent quality images in low light and bright light.
7. The operating system is another reason you should go for the Oukitel K8. Its comes with a 100% stock Android operating system. Its Android 8.0 which is the Oreo version, it does not have any junk softwares.
8. On the rear the device has a fingerprint scanner below the camera. It recognizes from all angles and the user can setup up to five fingers.
9. Sensors are accelerometer, ambient light sensor, geomagnetic sensor, gyroscope and proximity sensor.
10. Yes the Oukitel K8 does support USB OTG cable for connecting pen-drives.
BATTERY & FAST CHARGING
11. Another main attention is for the battery which comes with a humongous 5000 mAh. It is massive enough to easily last more than three days. Even heavy gamers don’t need to recharge more than once.
12. As 5000 mAh is a large battery Oukitel has taken care for recharging time. It comes with fast charging technology that can recharge the battery from xero percent to hundred percent in just 2.5 hours.
13. The display of the smartphone comes with a protection from Asahi Dragontrail Glass. The design of the glass is 2.5D looks very elegant.
BODY MATERIAL & OTHERS
14. The material of the device is made out of metallic Zinc.
15. There is also notification LED which can be customized in three colors for different notifications.
16. And here comes the last one which is the face recognition ID for unlocking the smartphone.
Reasons Not to Buy Oukitel K8 (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. The first cons is for the ansence of a dedicated meory card slot. It uses one of the SIM card slot making it a single SIM smartphone and vice-versa.
2. And the second disadvantages of Oukitel K8 is that it does not have NFC (Near Field Communication). Follow this link for a good Chinese smartphone with NFC.
My Verdict: Despite a couple of cons the Oukitel K8 is still a very decent smartphone. However if you are looking for a better alternative smartphone then follow this link.