This article is about the Oukitel U16 Max Pros and Cons Review.
Lately Oukitel a Chinese smartphone brand has been releasing many smartphones in the $100 to $150 price bracket. So out of the many I have decided to review the U16 Max model all because by the specs it looks like its one of the best valued smartphone. So without further ado lets review the Oukitel U16 Max in details with Pros and Cons.
Below are the lists of Oukitel U16 Max advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy Oukitel U16 Max (Pros and Advantages):
1. The first is that it comes with a 2.5D curved glass which has a humongous display of 6 inch. The resolution of the screen is 1280×720 pixels which does not have a very high pixel density but the quality of the display is quite good. Colors do pop very well with decent amount of saturation, brightness and contrast levels. It is manufactured by JDI. The maximum touch point of the screen is 5.
2. Next is the engine which comes powered with a 1.3 GHz Octa-core CPU from Mediatek. It is definitely not one of the fastest CPU around but it perform quite well considering its price tag.
3. The primary memory comes with 3 GB. I am talking about the RAM. This is probably one of the cheapest 3 GB RAM smartphone right now. The secondary I mean the internal memory comes with 32 GB. Both the RAM and internal memory are of Samsung. The secondary memory can be further expanded up to 32 GB with the help of a microSD card.
4. Camera on the rear has a resolution of 13 megapixels which performs quite well. The colors are good, saturation and contrast levels are even and so does the brightness. On the front the camera is of 5 megapixel which has a fixed focus. The primary camera can record videos in full HD resolution.
5. Next is the operating system which comes with the latest version of Android Nougat. It is a very clean software that has no any bloatwares or unnecessary apps. It’s almost stock Android. The best part is that Oukitel does provides security updates to all their devices.
6. It has a fingerprint scanner on the back below the camera which is very convenient to reach all the time. The fingerprint sensor is quite fast which takes less than 0.3 seconds.
7. Other sensors includes ambient light sensor, gravity sensor and proximity sensor.
8. Yes it does supports USB OTG cable support which you can connect pen drives.
9. It is a dual SIM smartphone which supports 4G LTE and VoLTE for making voice calls over 4G LTE networks.
10. The battery capacity that it has is one of the main selling point of the device. The capacity is 4000 mAh which does support fast charging with the supplied 1.5 ampere adapter. Apart from that it also supports reverse charging with USB OTG cable.
11. The entire body of the device is made out of uni-metal aluminum alloy. It feels very premium while holding in the hands.
12. And finally the last advantages is the box contents which it has all the stuffs. They are SIM needle, power adapter, USB cable, back case, English manual and the device itself.
Reasons Not to Buy Oukitel U16 Max (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. The first is the absence of a dedicated memory card slot. It has to be shared with one of the SIM card slot.
2. Next may not be a cons for many but I personally find it. I am talking about the battery which is non removable.
3. And finally the last disadvantages or problems is the absence of compass. It is important for turn by turn navigation with maps. If you are not a frequent traveler to new places then it is fine.
My Verdict: The overall value of the smartphone is very high with little or no compromise in specs. In case if you are looking to get it at a very low price then copy this coupon code “U16Max“ and follow this link to apply.