This article is about the Pipo W2S Tablet PC Pros and Cons Review which has been launched recently.
The Pipo W2S tablet PC is the latest device from Pipo. It may not be a well heard brand but specification wise its not different from products like major manufacturers. So without wasting anymore time lets do the Pipo W2S review with advantages and disadvantages.
Below are the lists of Pipo W2S Tablet PC pros and cons which can be also considered as advantages and disadvantages (Issues and Problems).
Reasons to Buy Pipo W2S Tablet PC (Advantages or Pros):
1. The display is a decently large 8.0 inch IPS LCD panel which has a resolution of 1920×1200 pixels. Means mathematically it has more pixels than a full HD screen. The viewing angles, color representation, contrast and brightness are all fantastic.
2. The processor is a 1.44 GHz Intel Cherry Trail Z8300 chipset. Its a Quad-core CPU which can clock up to 1.84 GHz with its turbo-boost technology whenever necessary.
3. For multitasking it has 2 GB of RAM which has a very good memory management. Many of the major applications runs without any lagging issues or heating problems
4. For graphic performance it is powered by Intel HD graphics which is an integrated one. But still graphical wise its performance is like any regular full size PC where there is no dedicated graphic’s card.
5. It comes with an internal memory of 32 GB which can be further expanded up to 64 GB with the help of a microSD card.
6. The software I mean the operating system is pre installed with the latest version of Windows 10 and Android 5.1 Lollipop. So its a tablet and also a full size PC running Windows 10. And yes on both the operating system you can run all the applications that are intended to run on their respective operating system.
7. Another great feature of the tablet PC is that it does comes with an HDMI port which allows you to connect on your TV and enjoy your content in full glory.
8. And finally does it support USB OTG cable? Yup, it does support USB OTG.
Reasons Not to Buy Pipo W2S Tablet PC (Disadvantages, Cons, Issues, Downsides, Problems):
1. The 3800 mAh battery capacity is a little bit on the lower side for a large 8.0 inch full HD display. But still the ultra low power CPU helps in consuming less power and overall you can expect at least 6 hours of screen on time which is great.
2. Next cons is that the camera which is on the front is not good which produces lots of noise. Still at least there is a camera rather than not having at all.
3. The body material is a plastic one rather than a metal one which you could find on other brands. But plastic body is the reason that kept the tablet so light at 330 grams. And also one must not forget the price that they are going to pay, its a very low price tablet PC.
My Verdict: Considering the price tag its a great piece of hardware. But in case if you are looking for a better alternative tablet then follow the link below.