What do you think, Samsung phones does not have any cons? I will tell what Cons they have. Sorry, not only Cons but Pros too.
So below are the lists of Pros and Cons of the Samsung Galaxy J7.
First the Pros:
1) The first pros is that the Samsung Galaxy J7 has a 5.5 inch Super AMOLED display. You don’t get Super AMOLED with other brands. The primary benefit of Super AMOLED is to minimize the use of power consumption.
2) Next pros is the 5 megapixel front camera which have flash. It is really a plus point for users who what to take selfies in low light condition or for some in the dark.
3) The third pros is the expandable storage capacity which can be expanded up to 128 GB with the help of a microSD card.
4) The Galaxy J7 has a 64-bit Octa-core chipset.
5) The front camera also has the capability of full HD for video calling.
6) The battery capacity of 3000 mAh is really mind blowing because of the additional Samsung’s Ultra Power Saving Mode which lasts the battery power for more than 2 days for normal user.
7) And lastly, you will get a headphone which you don’t get with other brands besides Microsoft and Motorola.
And now the Cons of the Samsung Galaxy J7:
1) Well, first is the price which you are paying which is too much when compared to other brands.
2) The 1.5 GB of RAM is too low for the given price tag. You can get 2GB of RAM at half the price of this phone.
3) The absence of Snapdragon processor is really a minus point for the phone. They could have at least shipped with Snapdragon 615 chipset. What they did is they have fitted with their own Exynos chipset.
4) Again, the temperature sensor is missing. These kind of sensors are really important for keeping track of the phone’s temperature.
So, if you can compromise those cons you should really go for it. But in case if you cannot, let me recommend for a better alternative phone with better specifications. Follow the link below to see the better phone than Samsung Galaxy J7.