So, first lets talk about the pros.
1) When you first hold it in your hand the first thing that will probably come to your mind is the thickness of the phone, which is of only 7.3 mm. That’s really thin for a phone at this price. Good job Xolo.
2) The second pros is the FULL HD display.
3) The screen is also a bit larger compared to any normal 5 inch displays. So thanks to the 5.5 inch screen.
4) Another pros is the 2nd-gen Snapdragon 615 chip-set. Comparing to others you don’t get with any other.
5) The 13 megapixel camera sensor which really gives very sharp and detailed images. Not only that, it even has a 2 megapixel camera sensor along with the 13 megapixel one.
6) The 2 ampere charger/adapter which helps charging a lot lot faster than most normal adapter. Because normal adapters have 0.5 to 1 .0 ampere only.
7) The 3200 mAh battery.
8) USB OTG cable Compatible
9) Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection for display.
10) And lastly the echo and noise cancellation feature.
Next, the Cons.
Well, there are not much of cons which is a pretty good thing. And the cons are:
1) No image stabilization for camera
1) No temperature sensor.
2) No barometer.
3) No HDMI support.
4) The HIVE Atlas UI (User Interface) is not the kind of Interface we would like to see for a phone at Rs. 13000.
5) And finally no any earphones.
Now if you are still thinking whether to buy this phone or not, I can recommend a better alternative phone at a cheaper price that removes the cons of Xolo Black. Check the link below.